Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DataJog
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Hi - I need some help debugging a problem with an app.

I could use a few pixi / pixi plus / veer testers please! You need to be able to send a debug log and already have the Palm SDK loaded.

If interested, please reply or private message.

Thank-you
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartKidsOnTheRun View Post
    Hi - I need some help debugging a problem with an app.

I could use a few pixi / pixi plus / veer testers please! You need to be able to send a debug log and already have the Palm SDK loaded.

If interested, please reply or private message.

Thank-you
    pmed
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Thanks everyone for the help - we have enough testers at this point!
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    To SmartKidsOnTheRun developer: My wife and I really love your ABC trace. Surely you have other SmartKids software? It is too good to be the only one! Other platforms ok. Nathaniel.

<staff edit: please keep your email addresses in PM. Thanks >
    Last edited by sledge007; 08/20/2012 at 09:40 PM.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlockmobilehomes View Post
    To SmartKidsOnTheRun developer: My wife and I really love your ABC trace. Surely you have other SmartKids software? It is too good to be the only one! Other platforms ok. Nathaniel.

<staff deleted email address>
    Well thanks Nathaniel! We're working on 123 Trace right now. You will be the first to get a copy.

We also have ABC Trace on WP7 and BlackBerry Playbook.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartKidsOnTheRun View Post
    Well thanks Nathaniel! We're working on 123 Trace right now. You will be the first to get a copy.

We also have ABC Trace on WP7 and BlackBerry Playbook.
    If you need more debugging, I don't have the sdk loaded but I can probably obtain gdb logs for you (if those would be better).

Don't know what it is or what it does, but I have a pixi+ and want to see more love for it, so by all means. If you need more help, feel free to ask.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!