1.    #1  
    Hey all. I am relatively new to the forums but I am very familiar with webOS.

I have a palm pixi plus running 1.4.5.1 on Verizon.

I have a quick question and I know most of you are going to think it's stupid as there are already threads that answer my question, but those threads were made a few years ago, and I want to see if anything has possibly changed the answer that was on those threads.

I really want a working flashlight on my pixi. I don't care what has to be done, if there is even the slightest chance that it can be done, no matter how low the chance is, I will take it. I am familiar with the file system and tweaking apps to suit my needs.

It can definitely be done! The flash works on the camera app, so theoretically, can't you just change the amount of time the flash lasts, and then take the flash function and make a flashlight app out of it or something?

Sorry if I sound like a total noob or something but I really want this!

Any ideas?
    Even if you think it can't be done please leave a comment letting me know why!

Thank you so much!!!
    ~njonjo
    The issue keeping the Pixi from having that ability has not changed. You can read the reason why in the following post:
    LED Torch v0.2.7 - Flashlight App