Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
  1.    #21  
    I got it working.for me its 35 in compose and 50 in the read....Amazing and THANK YOU. I dont know how,but this patch need to be in the official patch section.FUNNY some people say just get some reading glasses.just one more thing to carry around in life.no thanks.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptKicass View Post
    I got it working.for me its 35 in compose and 50 in the read....Amazing and THANK YOU. I dont know how,but this patch need to be in the official patch section.FUNNY some people say just get some reading glasses.just one more thing to carry around in life.no thanks.
    As you worked out, the first is chat and the second compose (for others). I will submit the patch in a few days if there are no side effects. The glasses question did occur to me, since I wear glasses all of the time, but I am guessing that your distance vision is okay.
  3.    #23  
    ya evey day use of eyes is fine.i had strabismis,dbl vision in simple terms.had sugery to fix it but when lookin at small stuff more than 10 seconds feels like eyes gettin riped out of head and at 200 texts messages a day it adds up. im set now.a 3 oz phone with iphone font size... anyways im good to go. thanks again....
  4.    #24  
    Well after many hours of use and a couple hundred text messages,its working perfect.I have seen others asking about larger fonts as well.So i hope they see this and take the time to install your patches.The olny other area i would like to inlarge is the contact names.But that not a must just more of "can it be done" type thing.thx again have a great day.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptKicass View Post
    Well after many hours of use and a couple hundred text messages,its working perfect.I have seen others asking about larger fonts as well.So i hope they see this and take the time to install your patches.The olny other area i would like to inlarge is the contact names.But that not a must just more of "can it be done" type thing.thx again have a great day.
    Glad that it's behaving. Unfortunately, I can't readily identify the contact name CSS.
  6.    #26  
    would theses patches work on a plam pre as well?thx
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptKicass View Post
    would theses patches work on a plam pre as well?thx
    I expect so. There is no problem trying. If the messages.css file is different, the patch will simply not install.
  8. #28  
    thank you so much,
    very good post and comments........
  9.    #29  
    TanvirBD u lovin his patch work as well? Im set till they dont allow the palm on thier network..lol
  10. #30  
    It looks like this works okay, so I will submit it to the patch repository. I will just submit the version with 26px for chat and compose, which makes it look like this...


    If you want other sizes, just edit the lines in the attached patch marked with '/* chat */' and '/* compose */' and install that.

    It is probably a prime candidate for a Tweak-able patch, if somebody has the time or inclination.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
  11. #31  
    Now released via the feeds (Preware/WOSQI) as the cryptically named, 26px font.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Now released via the feeds (Preware/WOSQI) as the cryptically named, 26px font.
    You should have named it something simpler, instead of something so cryptic.




    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    You should have named it something simpler, instead of something so cryptic.




    What, you mean like messaging larger font 26px or something? It wasn't my decision.
  14. #34  
    Hi im a genuine virgin in webOs and is not tech savvy.. I need help in making my text font smaller from the way it is.. Any help please... If anyone cam guide me through the process would be greatly appreciated.. 
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardz_b View Post
    Hi im a genuine virgin in webOs and is not tech savvy.. I need help in making my text font smaller from the way it is.. Any help please... If anyone cam guide me through the process would be greatly appreciated.. 
    See the message 4 back.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions