1.    #1  
    It says that the phone is connected to wifi (the one in my house)
    I have put in the password and had to manually fill in the ip information. There is a blue check next to the thign I am supposedly connected to, but no access.

I cannot go to the App Catalog or generally access the web. When I try to use the internet it says, "Unable to resolve host"

I have restarted it, restarted the router itself and tried different passwords, ips, and what nots and it still doesn't work.

It's only on my home network. It works just fine with any other random wifi network I connect to.

I don't really know what to do, any have suggestions?
    Thats a DNS error. Go back to the IP configuration on the device and look for DNS entries.
    You can enter your internet provider's DNS address or use OpenDNS: 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220
    Quote Originally Posted by yuudoku View Post
    It says that the phone is connected to wifi (the one in my house)
    I have put in the password and had to manually fill in the ip information. There is a blue check next to the thign I am supposedly connected to, but no access.

I cannot go to the App Catalog or generally access the web. When I try to use the internet it says, "Unable to resolve host"

I have restarted it, restarted the router itself and tried different passwords, ips, and what nots and it still doesn't work.

It's only on my home network. It works just fine with any other random wifi network I connect to.

I don't really know what to do, any have suggestions?
    Your router isn't assigning IP a dress to your phone. Check your router settings.
    Could be DNS or IP, agree best to go into wifi preferences and tap on the profile to see what your address, subnet, gateway, dns settings are there.
  5.    #5  
    yeah~ that was problem before I posted, that none of the ip info would fill in
    I filled it in automatically and that's when i posted here~

I tried the DNS codes and they didn't work either.

What kind of router settings should I be checking?
    yeah~ that was problem before I posted, that none of the ip info would fill in
    I filled it in automatically and that's when i posted here~

I tried the DNS codes and they didn't work either.

What kind of router settings should I be checking?
    OK, didn't understand. Is DHCP enabled on the router? If so the touchpad should get all that info when connected.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    OK, didn't understand. Is DHCP enabled on the router? If so the touchpad should get all that info when connected.
    yes it is enabled~ i had to fill in that info manually
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    yes it is enabled~ i had to fill in that info manually
    So, DHCP is enabled on the router but your phone isn't getting the info and you're having to enter it manually on the phone? Just making you you meant enter it manually on the phone and not the router since I had to manually enter some Info for DHCP on my router as well. But I run custom firmware with some tweaked settings. Many routers will likely work fine out of the box with the default configs. Do you have other devices on your network using DHCP that work? I only have a touchpad not a phone and DHCP is working fine for me.