Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    What a problem? I'm not understood. it's my log from Ubuntu another PC:

some log in Russian: all *.jar downloaded and saved

ubuntu-8@ubuntu:~$ cd /home/ubuntu-8/meta-doctorubuntu-8@ubuntu:~/meta-doctor$ /home/ubuntu-8/meta-doctor/scripts/build-verizon-pixiplus-2.1.0
    Due to changes made to HP Cloud Services, this script may no longer work.
    make: *** No rule to make target `settings'. Stop.

Your custom doctor file will be created at build/build-verizon-pixiplus-2.1.0/webosdoctorp121ewwverizonwireless-2.1.0.jar

--2012-04-11 04:07:59-- http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/prepl...p101ueu-wr.jar
    Преобразование адреса palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)... 174.35.7.20, 174.35.6.36
    Подключение к palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)|174.35.7.20|:80... соединились.
    Запрос HTTP послан, ожидание ответа... 200 OK
    Длина: 195114555 (186M) [application/octet-stream]
    Сохранение в каталог: ««downloads/webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar»».

100%[======================================>] 195.114.555 1,24M/s за 2m 34s

2012-04-11 04:10:34 (1,21 MB/s) - «downloads/webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar» сохранен [195114555/195114555]

--2012-04-11 04:10:34-- http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pixip...onwireless.jar
    Преобразование адреса palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)... 174.35.6.41, 174.35.5.4
    Подключение к palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)|174.35.6.41|:80... соединились.
    Длина: 218329297 (208M) [application/octet-stream]
    Сохранение в каталог: ««downloads/webosdoctorp121ewwverizonwireless-1.4.5.1.jar»».

100%[======================================>] 218.329.297 1,23M/s за 2m 53s

2012-04-11 04:13:27 (1,20 MB/s) - «downloads/webosdoctorp121ewwverizonwireless-1.4.5.1.jar» сохранен [218329297/218329297]

--2012-04-11 04:13:27-- http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/veer/...p160unaatt.jar
    Преобразование адреса palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)... 174.35.6.6, 174.35.7.11
    Подключение к palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)|174.35.6.6|:80... соединились.
    Длина: 200830797 (192M) [application/octet-stream]
    Сохранение в каталог: ««downloads/webosdoctorp160unaatt-2.1.2.jar»».

100%[======================================>] 200.830.797 1,24M/s за 2m 42s

2012-04-11 04:16:10 (1,18 MB/s) - «downloads/webosdoctorp160unaatt-2.1.2.jar» сохранен [200830797/200830797]

Unpacking if needed webOS Doctors
    make: *** No rule to make target `unpack '. stop.
    ubuntu-8@ubuntu:~/meta-doctor$

Why NO RULE and why STOP?
  2.    #142  
    Quote Originally Posted by eugene300 View Post
    What a problem? I'm not understood. it's my log from Ubuntu another PC:

some log in Russian: all *.jar downloaded and saved

ubuntu-8@ubuntu:~$ cd /home/ubuntu-8/meta-doctorubuntu-8@ubuntu:~/meta-doctor$ /home/ubuntu-8/meta-doctor/scripts/build-verizon-pixiplus-2.1.0
    make: *** No rule to make target `settings'. Stop.

Your custom doctor file will be created at build/build-verizon-pixiplus-2.1.0/webosdoctorp121ewwverizonwireless-2.1.0.jar

--2012-04-11 04:07:59-- http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/prepl...p101ueu-wr.jar
    Преобразование адреса palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)... 174.35.7.20, 174.35.6.36
    Подключение к palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)|174.35.7.20|:80... соединились.
    Длина: 195114555 (186M) [application/octet-stream]
    Сохранение в каталог: ««downloads/webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar»».

100%[======================================>] 195.114.555 1,24M/s за 2m 34s

2012-04-11 04:10:34 (1,21 MB/s) - «downloads/webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar» сохранен [195114555/195114555]

--2012-04-11 04:10:34-- http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pixip...onwireless.jar
    Преобразование адреса palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)... 174.35.6.41, 174.35.5.4
    Подключение к palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)|174.35.6.41|:80... соединились.
    Длина: 218329297 (208M) [application/octet-stream]
    Сохранение в каталог: ««downloads/webosdoctorp121ewwverizonwireless-1.4.5.1.jar»».

100%[======================================>] 218.329.297 1,23M/s за 2m 53s

2012-04-11 04:13:27 (1,20 MB/s) - «downloads/webosdoctorp121ewwverizonwireless-1.4.5.1.jar» сохранен [218329297/218329297]

--2012-04-11 04:13:27-- http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/veer/...p160unaatt.jar
    Преобразование адреса palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)... 174.35.6.6, 174.35.7.11
    Подключение к palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)|174.35.6.6|:80... соединились.
    Длина: 200830797 (192M) [application/octet-stream]
    Сохранение в каталог: ««downloads/webosdoctorp160unaatt-2.1.2.jar»».

100%[======================================>] 200.830.797 1,24M/s за 2m 42s

2012-04-11 04:16:10 (1,18 MB/s) - «downloads/webosdoctorp160unaatt-2.1.2.jar» сохранен [200830797/200830797]

Unpacking if needed webOS Doctors
    make: *** No rule to make target `unpack '. stop.

Why NO RULE and why STOP?
    Been a long time sense I had to read Russian, but it seems that the makefile you have is either corrupt, or the script that was copied was corrupt as the Make file needs to set the arguments (parameters) and can not so it stops.

You could also be using an older version of Make or the meta-doctor process.

Make sure you follow:
    Application:MetaDoctor - WebOS Internals

And let me know how it goes?
    Last edited by John Steffes; 04/10/2012 at 08:41 PM.
    I have a couple of questions.

1)Its my understanding from these forums that the meta-doctor will run on windows but you have to have linux to
    pull it from the net.... o_O seriously? Surely not. If its a JAR its platform independent and should run on anything. If it's just the retrieval of the files thats even worse. Which leads to my second question:

2) I need RESUMING links to the needed files. There's nothing available out here but dial up and it will not stay connected long enough for a script to pull multiple doctors. It literally took days to get the universal novacom installer to pull the 12mb driver without timing out and starting over. I have to use a download manager for large files.

If anyone can elaborate on or provide help with those two things I'd appreciate it.

On a side note this thread brings up a few observations on the webOS community in general that I'd like to expound upon. Just simple observations nothing more and no offense meant to anyone.

The bulk of the work done around here seems to be by a handful of linux people who spend as much time explaining how to work what they've created to non linux people.

Now anyone who has spent time working with linux knows that the average linux programmer has about as much love for readable documentation as major corporations do for tax audits. I know you guys seem to think that you can speak in PERL and everyone is automatically going to understand you but the simple fact is that isn't so. The number of posts around here where people ask for clear instructions and the response from the dev only generates a "what?" and repeating the question attests to this.

It would thus seem that it would be in your best interests to try and tailor development, documentation etc towards the bulk of the user base rather than an elite minority. It is not (for example) a good idea to write tools which only run in, or require knowledge of, an operating system only used by 5% of people (according the OS statistics of the w3c). It just leads to a lot of confusion and mistakes, and frustration on everyones part.
    I realize that since webOS devices run a form of linux there are some things which are more easily accessed from said platform however there are always alternatives in programming. The webOS community is small enough as is, we don't need to be driving people away with OS fragmentation. Platform independence should be the goal here.

The other issue is this irrational fear of the great and mighty gods of HP coming and smashing people flat with Thor's hammer. OK, i know I vary from the majority in that I don't live in mortal fear of lawyers but honestly these people DON'T care about you. They have amply proven that over the last few years. No need to make things more complicated because big brother might be watching and send the HP gestapo to your house in the middle of the night.

Just my two cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    Been a long time sense I had to read Russian, but it seems that the makefile you have is either corrupt, or the script that was copied was corrupt as the Make file needs to set the arguments (parameters) and can not so it stops.

You could also be using an older version of Make or the meta-doctor process.

Make sure you follow:
    Application:MetaDoctor - WebOS Internals

And let me know how it goes?
    reinstall MetaDoctor and other - script is working, thanks!

can I prepare firmware from 1st script (build-) and after them run script super-build?

conflict will not?
    or better to delete the files and start from 0?
  5.    #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by raithe View Post
    I have a couple of questions.

1)Its my understanding from these forums that the meta-doctor will run on windows but you have to have linux to
    pull it from the net.... o_O seriously? Surely not. If its a JAR its platform independent and should run on anything. If it's just the retrieval of the files thats even worse. Which leads to my second question:
    I would use a unix variant, but that is because that is what I have and it works. Now is there something better sure, but I do not have it.

So use what works for you.

2) I need RESUMING links to the needed files. There's nothing available out here but dial up and it will not stay connected long enough for a script to pull multiple doctors. It literally took days to get the universal novacom installer to pull the 12mb driver without timing out and starting over. I have to use a download manager for large files.

If anyone can elaborate on or provide help with those two things I'd appreciate it.
    If I had to use dial up I would go nuts...

Drive, jump, hop, skip, to your nearest coffee shop, Library, any place that has public WiFi... Steal their bandwidth and download the files... (Now I am joking about stealing they are providing it use it,) Some hotels even now have free WiFi, not that it is lightning fast, but then anything is faster then Dialup...

On a side note this thread brings up a few observations on the webOS community in general that I'd like to expound upon. Just simple observations nothing more and no offense meant to anyone.

The bulk of the work done around here seems to be by a handful of linux people who spend as much time explaining how to work what they've created to non linux people.

Now anyone who has spent time working with linux knows that the average linux programmer has about as much love for readable documentation as major corporations do for tax audits. I know you guys seem to think that you can speak in PERL and everyone is automatically going to understand you but the simple fact is that isn't so. The number of posts around here where people ask for clear instructions and the response from the dev only generates a "what?" and repeating the question attests to this.

It would thus seem that it would be in your best interests to try and tailor development, documentation etc towards the bulk of the user base rather than an elite minority. It is not (for example) a good idea to write tools which only run in, or require knowledge of, an operating system only used by 5% of people (according the OS statistics of the w3c). It just leads to a lot of confusion and mistakes, and frustration on everyones part.
    I realize that since webOS devices run a form of linux there are some things which are more easily accessed from said platform however there are always alternatives in programming. The webOS community is small enough as is, we don't need to be driving people away with OS fragmentation. Platform independence should be the goal here.

The other issue is this irrational fear of the great and mighty gods of HP coming and smashing people flat with Thor's hammer. OK, i know I vary from the majority in that I don't live in mortal fear of lawyers but honestly these people DON'T care about you. They have amply proven that over the last few years. No need to make things more complicated because big brother might be watching and send the HP gestapo to your house in the middle of the night.

Just my two cents.
    Now copyright law, I respect.

I do not own the doctor files HP/PALM does.
    I do not own the meta-doctor process, webOS Internals does.
    I do not own the webOS 2.1.0 backup files (for the PIXI) someone else does, they know who they are.
    I do not own the computer I am typing on... Oh wait I do.

Anyway, I am respecting the rights and rules of the forum as well as the copyright holders.

Now as for the detailed documentation, I use the scripts I build for myself, people have seen me with webOS 2.1.0 on my PixiPlus at the gym, ask how I did it, I explained, they said your should share that, so I did, people saw me with webOS 2.2.4 on the PrePlus asked how did you do it, (it was/still is a work in progress) but with others help I published that script, with my updates to the Pre2/Pre3/Touchpad/Veer...

I DO NOT ASK FOR MONEY... DO NOT WANT DONATIONS, want webOS to succeed, although...

Here is my problem HP/PALM... They should provide documentation...

Go to: http://opensource.palm.com/

They have lots of modules how does one compile them? Where is their documentation?

People ask why is their no new apps for webOS? My answer HP/PALM failed to document the platform.

People ask why is Windows on every desktop (a large percent), Because it is easy to program (a three year old can write a hello world app)...

When they release Open webOS 1.0, how will one build a doctor? How will they compile it? What switches, what environment variables, what, how, when ,where, why...

They have not so I took what I could to learn, to make my device better for me, I know only a few percent will be able to run with it... I tried to detail in the best way I could. But I can only do so much with the time I have. (I have a very busy life outside of webOS, at least my wife/kids/work/students tells me)

FYI I do not fear the HP gestapo, I fear my own moral code...
    Last edited by John Steffes; 04/10/2012 at 09:46 PM.
    I run script super-verizon-pixiplus-2.1.0 and again error! What can I do?

log:

tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/es/es/stylesheets/global-base.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/es/es/stylesheets/global-buttons.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/es/es/stylesheets/global-deprecated.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/es/es/stylesheets/global-lists.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/es/es/stylesheets/global-notifications.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/es/es/stylesheets/global.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/es/mx/datetime_table.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/es/strings.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/es/stylesheets/global-base.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/es/stylesheets/global-buttons.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/es/stylesheets/global-deprecated.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/es/stylesheets/global-lists.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/es/stylesheets/global-notifications.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/es/stylesheets/global.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/es/views/appsupport/support.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/es/views/indexedlist/delete-item.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/es/views/progress-bar/title-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/alternatechars_table.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/alternatechars_table_azerty.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/alternatechars_table_azerty_accented.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/alternatechars_table_qwertz.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/alternatechars_table_qwertz_accented.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/ca/datetime_table.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/ca/strings.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/ch/datetime_table.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/datetime_table.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/strings.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/stylesheets/global-base.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/stylesheets/global-buttons.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/stylesheets/global-deprecated.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/stylesheets/global-lists.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/stylesheets/global-notifications.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/stylesheets/global.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/views/appsupport/support.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/views/indexedlist/delete-item.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/fr/views/progress-bar/title-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/it/alternatechars_table.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/it/alternatechars_table_azerty.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/it/alternatechars_table_azerty_accented.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/it/alternatechars_table_qwertz.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/it/alternatechars_table_qwertz_accented.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/it/datetime_table.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/it/strings.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/it/stylesheets/global-base.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/it/stylesheets/global-buttons.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/it/stylesheets/global-deprecated.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/it/stylesheets/global-lists.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/it/stylesheets/global-notifications.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/it/stylesheets/global.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/it/views/appsupport/support.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/it/views/indexedlist/delete-item.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/it/views/progress-bar/title-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/nl/alternatechars_table.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/nl/alternatechars_table_azerty.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/nl/alternatechars_table_azerty_accented.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/nl/alternatechars_table_qwertz.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/nl/alternatechars_table_qwertz_accented.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/nl/datetime_table.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/nl/strings.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/nl/views/indexedlist/delete-item.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/nl/views/progress-bar/title-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/zh/alternatechars_table.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/zh/alternatechars_table_azerty.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/zh/alternatechars_table_azerty_accented.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/zh/alternatechars_table_qwertz.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/zh/alternatechars_table_qwertz_accented.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/zh/cn/datetime_table.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/zh/cn/strings.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/zh/cn/views/appsupport/support.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/zh/cn/views/indexedlist/delete-item.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/zh/cn/views/progress-bar/title-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/zh/datetime_table.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/zh/strings.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/zh/views/appsupport/support.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/zh/views/indexedlist/delete-item.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/resources/zh/views/progress-bar/title-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/sources.txt: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/global-base.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/global-buttons-dark.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/global-buttons.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/global-deprecated.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/global-dev.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/global-dividers-dark.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/global-dividers.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/global-iconography.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/global-lists-dark.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/global-lists.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/global-menus-dark.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/global-menus.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/global-notifications.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/global-textfields-dark.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/global-textfields.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/global-widget-mvpicker.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/global.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/stylesheets/palm-dark.css: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/accountfirstlaunch/multiline-separator.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/accounts/add-first.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/accounts/add.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/accounts/first-launch.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/accounts/header.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/accounts/login.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/accounts/preferences-list.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/accounts/preferences.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/accounts/settings.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/alert/dialog-button.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/alert/dialog-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/alert/dialog-htmlmsg.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/alert/dialog.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/alert/outerdialog.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/appsupport/listcontainer.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/appsupport/listitem.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/appsupport/support.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/button/button-spinner.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/button/button-widget.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/charselector/char-selector-row.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/charselector/char.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/charselector/charselector.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/checkbox/checkbox.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/cross-app-scene.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/dashboard/dashboard-double-scene.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/dashboard/dashboard-single-scene.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/dashboard/right-icon-template.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/dialog/modal-dialog.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/drawer/drawer-template.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/emulated-launch.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/filterfield/filterfield.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/filterfield/highlighted.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/filterlist/filterlist.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/filterlist/onlylist.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/form/button.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/form/error.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/form/globalError.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/imageviewcrop.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/indexedlist/add-item.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/indexedlist/container-no-title.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/indexedlist/container.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/indexedlist/delete-item.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/indexedlist/divider.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/indexedlist/null-item.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/indexedlist/plain.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/indexedlist/spacer-item.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/list-selector.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/list/add-item.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/list/container-no-title.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/list/container.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/list/delete-item.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/list/divider.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/list/group-container-plain.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/list/group-container-title.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/list/null-item.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/list/plain.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/list/spacer-item.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/matched.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/menu/group.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/menu/icon-choice.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/menu/label.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/menu/menu.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/menu/text-choice.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/password/passwordfield.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/picker/capsule.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/picker/generic.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/picker/picker.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/picker/popup-item.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/picker/popup-noscroll.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/picker/popup.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-bar/icon-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-bar/image-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-bar/progress-pill.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-bar/title-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-inline/icon-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-inline/image-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-inline/progress-pill.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-inline/progress-slider-widget.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-inline/title-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-pill/icon-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-pill/image-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-pill/progress-pill.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-pill/title-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-slider/icon-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-slider/image-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-slider/progress-pill.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-slider/progress-slider-widget.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/progress-slider/title-content.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/radio-button/radio-button-wrapper.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/radio-button/radio-button.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/selected.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/slider/slider-background.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/slider/slider-label.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/slider/slider.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/smarttextfield/textfield-multi.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/smarttextfield/textfield-single.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/submenu/group.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/submenu/item-row.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/submenu/item.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/submenu/label.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/submenu/list.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/superscroller/alphabetical.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/superscroller/bar.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/superscroller/date.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/superscroller/indexed.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/superscroller/item.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/superscroller/largedisplay.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/superscroller/numerical.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/test/divider.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/test/result.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/test/summary.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/test/test-scene.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/test/testcontainer.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/textfield/textfield-single.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/textfield/textfield.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/templates/toggle-button/toggle-button.html: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/prototype/prototype-1.6.0.3.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/prototype/prototype_1603.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/submission/57/concatenated.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/submission/57/javascript/activitymanager.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/submission/57/javascript/controller_app.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/submission/57/javascript/controller_command.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/submission/57/javascript/controller_service.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/submission/57/javascript/futurefactory.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/submission/57/javascript/method_dispatcher.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/submission/57/javascript/prologue.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/submission/57/manifest.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/submission/57/schema/services-schema.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/submission/57mojoservice.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/version/1.0: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/concatenated.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/javascript/client.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/javascript/command.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/javascript/commands/oauthcommand.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/javascript/connection.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/javascript/connections/connectionfactorybuilder.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/javascript/connections/httpconnection.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/javascript/connections/httpoauthconnection.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/javascript/connections/httpoauthconnectionfactorybuilder.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/javascript/errors.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/javascript/handler.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/javascript/handlers/dbhandler.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/javascript/handlers/handlerfactorybuilder.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/javascript/priority.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/javascript/prologue.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/javascript/services/serviceassistantbuilder.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/javascript/syncstatusmanager.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34/manifest.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/submission/34mojoservice_transport.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport/version/1.0: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport.sync/submission/67/concatenated.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport.sync/submission/67/javascript/clients/authsyncclient.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport.sync/submission/67/javascript/commands/createaccountcommand.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport.sync/submission/67/javascript/commands/deleteaccountcommand.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport.sync/submission/67/javascript/commands/enabledaccountcommand.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport.sync/submission/67/javascript/commands/refetchphotocommand.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport.sync/submission/67/javascript/commands/synccommand.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport.sync/submission/67/javascript/handlers/synchandler.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport.sync/submission/67/javascript/prologue.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport.sync/submission/67/manifest.json: Not found in archive
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport.sync/submission/67mojoservice_transport_sync.jsjsjs: $Not$ $found$ $in$ $archive$
    tar: ./usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport.sync/version/1.0: Not found in archive
    tar: Completion of the state of malfunction due to errors arising
    make[1]: [build/super-verizon-pixiplus-2.1.0/.packed] Error 2 (ignored)
    11.04.2012 5:36:04 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.ConfigFileMgr loadConfiguration
    INFO: baseBuild webOS.tar
    11.04.2012 5:36:04 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.ConfigFileMgr loadConfiguration
    INFO: customizationBuild verizon.tar
    INFO: DeviceType: pixie
    INFO: WcpSubmssion: 18
    INFO: ForceModemUpdate: true
    INFO: RomBuildNumber: 276
    INFO: BaseBuild: webOS.tar
    INFO: RecoveryToolBuildNumber: 277
    INFO: AppSubmssion: 60
    INFO: RecoveryToolBuildTime: 04/27/11 23:17
    INFO: VersionStr: Palm webOS 1.4.5.1
    INFO: ApprovalMikeHash: H4sIACCkuE0AA+3OPQ6CQBCG4a09BSfAnWUXTmBrqKQ0JEwIiSwJ4s/xRUpjYwE279N8yWSKN933Q6OX8/FUptNzMmuws9z790oR7Lwu884u94VYI+IKL8HlhTNWQpZ5k9hVaj7crlM9JokZ9d7po6m1H+K3P41tF1XHLrZbZG2lFCeHqtr9uw MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA8JsXb+2s6gAoAAA=
    INFO: CustomizationBuild: verizon.tar
    INFO: ApprovalBuildName: H4sIACCkuE0AA+3OuwrCQBSE4dQ+xZbahL1G0oqdYKGV5aIHCeQiiTGvb7RSsE1s/q8ZGKaYW5feYlkNXXpuqmQaepR5/0qzDnpM67zV7/4t2MSYEDJjrfZjb4J1NlF6oj9f+u4eW6WSVh6FDJcoVVP/2kl9LWqRtqivc9yay0FKiZ2oTV+UF7WPlSiTutSq5XG7y13YHU658yGsFv9+CgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD49ASjINXlACgAAA==
    INFO: LibCoreSubmssion: 67.1
    INFO: return: status: 57
    INFO: ApprovalCharlieHash: H4sIACCkuE0AA+3POw7CMBCEYdecIicItuPYt0BUaVEEq8gFjmTMQ5yekBYaJAjN/zUjraaYrdf7PucoebfptnW5FfV9euKde6YJrZ7SNs7q+T4zWhljgzOt9cEqbVrvG1XpH2x5cT6VPleVynKJcj30chzTu56kISaRH NOwxKyldNNH9zGt/r0DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPCZB4kftfgAKAAA
    11.04.2012 5:36:04 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController <init>
    INFO: +++++CardController
    11.04.2012 5:36:04 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController <init>
    INFO: getLocale is : en_US

Your custom doctor file has been created at build/super-verizon-pixiplus-2.1.0/webosdoctorp121pixiplus-verizon-2.1.0.jar

7.    #147  
    I run script super-verizon-pixiplus-2.1.0 and again error! What can I do?

Your custom doctor file has been created at build/super-verizon-pixiplus-2.1.0/webosdoctorp121pixiplus-verizon-2.1.0.jar

You can safely ignore any 'Not found in archive' errors from the following gnutar command.

Let the doctor run Your custom doctor file has been created at build/super-verizon-pixiplus-2.1.0/webosdoctorp121pixiplus-verizon-2.1.0.jar

It would have stopped if there was a serious error, once it builds the doctor you are good.

Those files are the ones replaced from the Veer so they were removed from the Pixi build before injecting them into the build.

You have to dig a hole before you can plant a tree...

The build has to delete the old files before it can put new ones in...

Just so happens that the files from the Veer are different then the files from the Pixi, so the build removes the PIXI files, then it tries to remove the Veer files, which some are are the same name as the PIXI so you see this output.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    You can safely ignore any 'Not found in archive' errors from the following gnutar command.

Let the doctor run Your custom doctor file has been created at build/super-verizon-pixiplus-2.1.0/webosdoctorp121pixiplus-verizon-2.1.0.jar

It would have stopped if there was a serious error, once it builds the doctor you are good.

Those files are the ones replaced from the Veer so they were removed from the Pixi build before injecting them into the build.

You have to dig a hole before you can plant a tree...

The build has to delete the old files before it can put new ones in...

Just so happens that the files from the Veer are different then the files from the Pixi, so the build removes the PIXI files, then it tries to remove the Veer files, which some are are the same name as the PIXI so you see this output.
    big thanks!

Doctor started, but I'm not connected Palm.. tomorrow..
    Meh, we have no choices out here but dial up. The speed doesn't really bother me, unless I can't resume. I can't use someone else's broadband because the only place with broadband (within 40 miles) is the library and I don't think they'd take kindly to my installing ubuntu on their systems.

[/side rant]
    Why does everyone always suggest a billion different ways to get broadband (Believe me. If I could, I would.) when I ask for a download location that supports resuming. o_O I get the same kind of response when I tell people I'm deaf in one ear. They immediately begin offering all these various options, remedies, technologies etc (which I usually still can't hear) instead of just moving to the other side of me. Weird.
    [/end side rant]

As to the points about the documentation and distribution understand those weren't pointed directly at you but the webOS developer community as a whole. The documentation issues and the people who can't de-tune a notch or two and speak non-techie is just a general state of this board I've noticed over the time I've been here. Believe me I know how hard that can be, I work in IT (and motorcycle restoration but it's the same there too) and frequently have to deal with people who couldn't find the control panel with a map. It's hard to find a good way to put things, but if there's no communication there's no progress.

If you don't want to link to files for ethical reasons that's fine, that's your choice. I respect that. Far too few people have ethics as is, so I think it's cool you stick by yours. Personally though when someone ceases upholding their ethical obligations to me (such as the exact reason we have this thread in first place) I no longer feel any need to uphold mine to them. I don't respect law for it's own sake, I respect those who respect me. That's my choice.
  10.    #150  
    Meh, we have no choices out here but dial up. The speed doesn't really bother me, unless I can't resume. I can't use someone else's broadband because the only place with broadband (within 40 miles) is the library and I don't think they'd take kindly to my installing ubuntu on their systems.
    Do not know where you are, but was suggesting bringing a laptop to the library, not using their computer.

But a file is a file is a file, download a file under Windows/Mac/Unix/Linux etc. as long as the md5sum checks out then the file downloaded correctly...

Using your analogy, you need to make sure you have the right part to fix the motorcycle, can't put a car muffler on a motorcycle, it has to be the right size to match.

So one does not need Linux to download the files, they just need to make sure the file is not corrupt.

[/side rant]
    Why does everyone always suggest a billion different ways to get broadband (Believe me. If I could, I would.) when I ask for a download location that supports resuming. o_O I get the same kind of response when I tell people I'm deaf in one ear. They immediately begin offering all these various options, remedies, technologies etc (which I usually still can't hear) instead of just moving to the other side of me. Weird.
    [/end side rant]
    I again, do not know where you are, but there is always many different ways to get things done, a person in general when you ask for help tries to help, even if it seems it is not the best way. At least a person can try. Don't get me started on groups of people...

As to the points about the documentation and distribution understand those weren't pointed directly at you but the webOS developer community as a whole. The documentation issues and the people who can't de-tune a notch or two and speak non-techie is just a general state of this board I've noticed over the time I've been here. Believe me I know how hard that can be, I work in IT (and motorcycle restoration but it's the same there too) and frequently have to deal with people who couldn't find the control panel with a map. It's hard to find a good way to put things, but if there's no communication there's no progress.
    Again I tried to document it in a way that anyone can do this procedure, but I can not account for all levels of knowledge, that would take years (school), to teach someone to the level they should be. I can not speak for anyone else, but I do see the issue, and acknowledge it. But unless someone asks a pointed question, I can not answer what I do not know...

What I get sometimes is a question, I do not know what to do, can you document the procedure step by step?

A better targeted question, I tried to install the application meta-doctor and I get xyz error, what do I do to fix xyz.

Then one can answer the step by step issue.

To generalize and say we need a step by step process, depends on the level of the reader.

Each reader will be at different levels, I am trying to accommodate that by starting a new thread and posting the scripts then say hey if you have issues let me know what they are so I can help walk you thru it.

But there is no magic bullet documentation that will work 100% for everybody at every level...

I know enough about motorcycles to be dangerous, but could I take one apart and put it back together (the exact same way it was made), no, I do not have the same tools, machines, people, etc...

Too many variables to look at, to much time to invest in a very little return.

I have noticed, most companies now don't even have a user manuel, they include a letter which gives a phone number and a web site and say if you have issues call us.

If you don't want to link to files for ethical reasons that's fine, that's your choice. I respect that. Far too few people have ethics as is, so I think it's cool you stick by yours. Personally though when someone ceases upholding their ethical obligations to me (such as the exact reason we have this thread in first place) I no longer feel any need to uphold mine to them. I don't respect law for it's own sake, I respect those who respect me. That's my choice.
    HP/PALM have done a lot for webOS, now could they have done more, sure, not killing it would have been a start, but they are and have done what they could.

As far as releasing a webOS 2.1.0 doctor, they could, but no carrier has or will approve, the problem, is the legal agreement they stuck themselves in.

Now, I do not work for Apple nor to I have any contacts, but I do own shares in Apple, Apple has done a lot right and a lot wrong, but the first thing they did right was tell the carriers, these are our apples devices not the carriers, if we feel like updating our software, then we will, we will not ask for carrier approval, we do not care about carrier approval, we care about software and hardware working together as best they can.

The fact that there is fragmentation in webOS is HP/PALM's fault for not breaking away from the carrier approval part.

They can release a unlocked doctor that is not part of any carrier, and allow us to do what we wish to our own devices, but they do not.

I have asked HP/PALM before, I have asked my carrier, I have posted in this forum, How long does the carrier have to dictate what I can do with a device (branded to a carrier), but that will never be on a carrier.

I own several webOS devices (PixiPlus, PrePlus, Pre2, Pre3, and Touchpad), all of my phone devices are Verizon, I have only one device on the carrier. The others devices will most likely never be activated on a plan. Why is it that I can buy a device, never been activated on a carrier, yet that carrier can tell me what I can and can not do.

This to me is like a car company telling me I have to put their part in their car, no aftermarket parts.

I never entered any agreement with that carrier concerning my device, but HP/PALM did on my behalf, they locked us in to this nightmare.

Who is to blame HP/PALM.
    Last edited by John Steffes; 04/11/2012 at 08:12 AM.
    I have a questions:

1. I not need some soft at firmware, for example Amazon MP3, how to remove when create a build?
    2. I want to include some soft, game to build, how I can include to script?
    a problem again

ubuntu-8@ubuntu:~$ cd /home/ubuntu-8/meta-doctor
    ubuntu-8@ubuntu:~/meta-doctor$ /home/ubuntu-8/meta-doctor/scripts/super-att-pixiplus-2.1.0
    DEVICE = pixiplus
    CARRIER = att
    VERSION = 2.1.0
    ENABLE_DEVELOPER_MODE = 1
    DISABLE_UPLOAD_DAEMON = 1
    DISABLE_UPDATE_DAEMON = 0
    CUSTOM_BOOTLOGO = scripts/BootLogo.tga

Your custom doctor file will be created at build/super-att-pixiplus-2.1.0/webosdoctorp121pixiplus-att-2.1.0.jar

Not prepared for Super webOS 2.1.0 build
    Please run the Build Doctor first

what now?

SOLVED
    Last edited by eugene300; 04/11/2012 at 04:25 PM. Reason: solved
    My mistake, I see the line where I got confused. I thought the script was retrieving the needed files from the net during its execution (like the way the Universal Novacom Installer does) hence my thinking I'd have to be executing the script on the computer at the library. (They don't have wifi by the way just computers you can use, thus the laptop isn't an option) That being the case I can just nab the files from my phone. Just an overreaction on my part, I've gotten all too accustomed to the Steam mentality of you have to be online for this to work. My apologies.

Yeah the carrier nonsense is getting goofier all the time. Like VZW's locked bootloaders on android devices. Garbage, my device I'll do what I like with it.
    I have a questions:

1. I not need some soft at firmware, for example Amazon MP3, how to remove when create a build?
    2. I want to include some soft, game to build, how I can include to script?
    I'm very need answer
  15.    #155  
    I'm very need answer
    The Carrier Apps are built as part of the Base build script, to remove you would remove the IPK brought over during the build.

Adding other software, the carrier apps are located in a special area on the root /usr/palm/applications.

Other Games etc are located in the crypto media partition it is unpopulated during the doctor build.

And will be wiped during the build, the only way to add files after is to create a script copy all the IPK files to the USB drive and then use ipkg install to install each IPK file.

This can not be done during the build process except some Palm Apps (App Catalog, Quick Office, and Maps).
    Hi, everyone. I am Zack. Haha, well im the one NuttyBunny was so tired of, a while ago and remeber his method killed my Palm Pixi O.o well anyways, i got a new one in the mail today, and was wondering if anyone could help me with step by step instructions on how to build this doctor. I have Sprint Palm Pixi, and i am running Linux Ubuntu.
    PM me if you could please help me get started or email me at zjaghab@ymail.com

Thanks so much!
    guys I need help.. Do I put the zip files I downloaded from here in the downloads directory I made in the meta doctor folder?
  18.    #158  
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    guys I need help.. Do I put the zip files I downloaded from here in the downloads directory I made in the meta doctor folder?
    Once you have downloaded the script files, you need to expand/extract/unzip what ever the terminology you like to get the script file within the zip.

Once you have the scripts files unzipped copy the script file to the meta-doctor/scripts directory as specified in this thread.

Just copying the zip file will not yield you any results.

For Verizon:
    Then run ./scripts/build-verizon-pixiplus-2.1.0
    Then run ./scripts/super-verizon-pixiplus-2.1.0

For WR (ROW):
    Then run ./scripts/build-wr-pixiplus-2.1.0
    Then run ./scripts/super-wr-pixiplus-2.1.0

For AT&T:
    Then run ./scripts/build-att-pixiplus-2.1.0
    Then run ./scripts/super-att-pixiplus-2.1.0

For Sprint:
    Then run ./scripts/build-sprint-pixi-2.1.0
    Then run ./scripts/super-sprint-pixi-2.1.0
    okay, I type in the script and it just says that it is a directory.
  20.    #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    okay, I type in the script and it just says that it is a directory.
    As I can not see what you typed and the outcome of that, I can not help...

Please copy/paste the command line output so others can see what you did.
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast