1.    #1  
    So...recently bought an unlocked Palm Pixi Plus, because the price was right. Also, I was just tickled with the idea of having a tiny Linux machine right in my pocket.

However, I'm having some annoyances with the Terminal app. It works, more or less, but it has some issues. For one, when I'm using it in portrait mode, it doesn't go full screen, and the rounded corners of the webOS display cut into the usable area and cut off text.

Additionally, whenever I get a large block of text in the terminal, it seems to jack with the display, and sends my command prompt off screen. Changing the orientation (and then changing it back) corrects this, but it's annoying to have to do so often.

I tried installing SDL Terminal, but I got a message that it wasn't compatible with my device (roughly paraphrased).

Does anybody have any solutions I might try? Either to get the Terminal app working better, or an alternative that they've had good luck with?
    There isn't much. The Terminal app has basically been killed for preference to the other ones (like SDL). The only other one you can try is to install either Debian or Ubuntu and use Terminal in there (this requires a little work but it's awesome to have webOS and a Linux Desktop on your phone). I think xTerm also works with that set-up as well.
    I don't know if wTerm is supported on the Pixi but that's the best option these days imo. If it's not, I'm pretty sure that xTerm works and is a really good solution as well.