1.    #1  
    Hello webOS nation forum folks. I did a forum search and there were no similar threads to my questions. I just ordered this on Amazon unlocked for my mom. She wants to use our in home wifi to go online to check her email and facebook casually along with talk and texting. We are on T-mobile and are on an Unlimited Talk and Text plan only, no data.

I was just wondering what do I need to know when inserting my mom's T-mobile simcard into this new unlocked Pixi Plus? Like am I going to run into trouble activating it or what not? Will MMS or other things won't work right because of T-mobile? Do I need to do anything different to get it up and running? I'm just worried my mom won't get the features she likes, like checking email and facebook with this phone. She's not phone tech savvy but knows just enjoy these basic features. Thanks guys.
    I use T-Mobile on my Pixi+. Phone, GPRS/EDGE, messaging all work just fine, as does wifi. Just insert your SIM card and go. Email works also, but I have no idea about Facebook, as I don't use it. There's an app, though.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    What settings are y'all using for your APN? I'm trying to use my Palm Pixi Plus with T-Mobile prepaid, and I can't get the t-zones sites to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor View Post
    I use T-Mobile on my Pixi+. Phone, GPRS/EDGE, messaging all work just fine, as does wifi. Just insert your SIM card and go. Email works also, but I have no idea about Facebook, as I don't use it. There's an app, though.
    do you use tmobile edge on your pixi plus? and does it work? im planning on buying an unlocked Pixi+ from amazon but i need to know how its data functionality is.
    Quote Originally Posted by zinger328 View Post
    do you use tmobile edge on your pixi plus? and does it work? im planning on buying an unlocked Pixi+ from amazon but i need to know how its data functionality is.
    Edge works just fine.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad