Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    -Brand new Pixi Plus out of the box yesterday-

Lots of apps (The Weather Channel, Flixter, CineShowTimes, ect...) display a white screen and won't start-up when I click them. The Flixter one shows the splashscreen, but the others never load.

Anyone know a solution?
    Last edited by brody8898; 02/26/2012 at 01:35 PM.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Can anyone with Pixi Plis 1.4.5 verify The Weather Channel & Flixster?

So far I've found no solution.
    Facing same problem. Installed Raging Thunder 2, Putki, Ground Effect, Angry Birds and many other apps using ipks which were known to have worked for Pixi Plus. But none of above has worked for me so far. I am on WebOS version : 1.4.5

The apps are installed fine, but when launched they hang with a black screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by ni****jain View Post
    Facing same problem. Installed Raging Thunder 2, Putki, Ground Effect, Angry Birds and many other apps using ipks which were known to have worked for Pixi Plus. But none of above has worked for me so far. I am on WebOS version : 1.4.5

The apps are installed fine, but when launched they hang with a black screen.
    Did you restart your pixi?
    you have to do a luna restart or a complete phone restart depending of the app.
    I do restart the phone completely. But after restart they do not work after that....