1.    #1  
    Hi every so often when I make or recive a call on my pixi the screen will turn on and off untell I quit the call. The touch pad seems to stop working as well. Ive made sure the light sensor is clean but it still happends? I got a friend one of these phones and his is doing the same thing? Ive searched for a fix but only found the clean sensor fix and that did nothing. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/29/2012 at 08:09 AM.
  2.    #2  
    bump
  3.    #3  
    Well 58 people have checked out this thread with out one reply? Can any one direct me to a site where I can find some help? Thanks
  4.    #4  
    Make that 75 people have read this thread with out one reply? Whats up with that? This phone is almost usless. I think I still have time to return this. If I cant get any help I guess Ill have to find another phone? (and forum)
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Just remove ur screen guard and you are good.. This is one of the most common problem in Pixi..
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sadikk View Post
    Just remove ur screen guard and you are good.. This is one of the most common problem in Pixi..
    Thanks for the info. Good to know there is at least ONE helpful person on this site.