1.    #1  
    Please help...I can only receive mail. Is it possible to actually send mail with these Pixi Plus devices. I have a Yahoo and a Netscape account.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by minijimi View Post
    Please help...I can only receive mail. Is it possible to actually send mail with these Pixi Plus devices. I have a Yahoo and a Netscape account.
    I tried to do away with the gmail account. Once I re-established the gmail account, I was able to send mail from all accounts. Any more tips about handle of mail or setup tips would be helpful. Thanks..
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by minijimi View Post
    IMAP only receives mail, to send mail you need to use the SMTP protocol. You should be able to set these manually but you need to go to your provider's page (Netscape, etc.) to see what the appropriate settings are (port, encryption, etc.).
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ggendel View Post
    IMAP only receives mail, to send mail you need to use the SMTP protocol. You should be able to set these manually but you need to go to your provider's page (Netscape, etc.) to see what the appropriate settings are (port, encryption, etc.).
    Thanks. I have looked over the settings netscape requires, but still seem to have some errors with sending mail. No problems with the others. I'll have to keep trying.