1.    #1  
    Hi ,

I've downloaded a bunch of games which actually need webos 1.3.5 and my palm pixi plus mobile has webos 1.4.5.1, but still the games just don't start on my pixi plus mobile

All these are great games like Brothers in Arms, Transformers, Tennis, Monopoly, Asphalt, but they just do not start, once i tap on the icon nothing happens, there is a lingering small flash of my tap on the game icon for a couple of seconds and then nothing opens or nothing happens,
    Can anyone suggest if overclocking the kernel will help me play these games?
    and what is the safest maximum overclocking range available for pixi plus mobile?

Can i overclock my pixi + to 1000 Mhz?

Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    Can you guys also let me know, some of the good pc games which can run on my palm pixi plus mobile. I've bought my mobile recently and am looking to load it with goodies which can really work.

Thanks !
    Overclocking won't fix that problem. You'll need to redownload your games through the App Catalog. If you can see it, you can play it.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Garrett , for the prompt response, but I've removed and installed the apps, even then they have the same problem . Just do not start, I've even re-booted my pixi plus over a dozen times, but some games still have the problem.

I have assassins creed which runs smoothly, but not sure why the above games do not open
    OP... where did you download the games from - the app catalog, or a website?
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    OP... where did you download the games from - the app catalog, or a website?
    Definitely from a website.They would have worked otherwise.
    The process of Overclocking is basically running the device processor at a high frequency than is designed by the manufacturer. The concept of overclocking in mobiles has been for a while, although it is new for handheld devices. There si always a need for faster processing speeds. With introduction of new processors in every next month impacts the mind set of users. A piece of hardware will bought a few months back becomes slow today when it is compared with the faster one, this may be overcomed with the process of Overclocking. It will increase the performance and also in the budget product. Please produce some attachments for the more detailed view.

free multiplayer online games
    online multiplayer games for free