I have unlocked palm pixi plus, european version, because my system crashed i used webosdoctor to recover it... Now here's the thing...
I have created palm profile way before the crash using the bypass activation profile creation etc... all went well... but yesterday when i doctored device with metadoctored software, i was able to login my palm profile, i restored all apps from catalog, but the first use app is still in the launcher? it supose to disapear when i log in into the profile... When i open it, there's only that blue sky wallpaper... I installed patches, preware with no problems...

And heres the weird thing, when i entered backup app later that day, and taped down, back up now, on the screen appeared info telling me that i'm no longer logged into palm profile and need to restart..
i restarted phone, but then i got another screen telling me to restart phone again if i wanna use it or i can erase all data if i dont wanna use it anymore... Again, i restarted phone, then automatically first use app appeared again?! for the second time i had to choose language, sign into profile, accounts etc...Again i had to restore apps from catolog etc...
When i instaled preware it appeared that all the patches i installed is now gone, but the patches were there just not showing in preware... I had to install them for the second time to appear in the list... Preware showed the message that somehow patches were installed before...
So if someone could tell me what the **** happened , and why the first use is still in the launcher? I doctored the device, log into the profile, then somehow managed to log off resulting that i had to sign in into profile again with all the procedure, and the installed patches remained intacted but didnt aprear in the preware...and the first use app is still in launcher... BTW. phone works fine...