1.    #1  
    hello guys ,
    I have a palm pixi plus at&t which has been unlocked for use in India .

But I can't play any 3D games on the my pixi . I played angry birds with my pixi.

I can install the game with webos quickinstall and the icon of the game comes up in the menu , but when I click it , the icon glows and nothing happens . I restarted my phone by holding the power button for 5-7 seconds and chose the option of restart .

But I can play games that are downloaded from app catalog like the ground effect .

I also reset my phone . Then also no luck for me .

Please help me . I want to play some games on my pixi .
    Please please help me
    Is quick install the problem ? or is it my pixi itself ?

Please please reply to this thread
    I am facing the same problem. I used the ipks which are known to have worked on other Pixi Plus earlier. But they do not work for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ni****jain View Post
    I am facing the same problem. I used the ipks which are known to have worked on other Pixi Plus earlier. But they do not work for me.
    Most of the apps and games require a restart after install. Try that.

edit: hahahaha ni**** jain india main kisi padde-likhe se mat takra jaio poori umar tere naam ki maarega
    Quote Originally Posted by nattysinister View Post
    Most of the apps and games require a restart after install. Try that.

edit: hahahaha ni**** jain india main kisi padde-likhe se mat takra jaio poori umar tere naam ki maarega
    I tried that already, it doesn't work ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sravans578 View Post
    hello guys ,
    I have a palm pixi plus at&t which has been unlocked for use in India .

But I can't play any 3D games on the my pixi . I played angry birds with my pixi.

I can install the game with webos quickinstall and the icon of the game comes up in the menu , but when I click it , the icon glows and nothing happens . I restarted my phone by holding the power button for 5-7 seconds and chose the option of restart .

But I can play games that are downloaded from app catalog like the ground effect .

I also reset my phone . Then also no luck for me .

Please help me . I want to play some games on my pixi .
    Please please help me
    Is quick install the problem ? or is it my pixi itself ?

Please please reply to this thread
    3D games are working on my palm pixi plus I am running webos 1.4.5 I have installed assasin's creed,angry birds,raging thunder 2,ground effect pro X HD all of them are running without problem.you just need to get palm pixi versios and when you install games like assasinspixi v1.0.0 you have to wait, it won't run at first time. you have to wait about an hour. 3D apps will run without problems, just get pixi versions install them and wait
    friend
    The games which u find in the app catalog can only be played using pixi. Restart is needed only if u get an too many cards error. if the icon glows and it does not open then u cannot play that game. One advice is after u install any game first restart the phone before u try to open it from the launcher.
    hy guys i have the veer i download games from quickinstaler and then i have the icons in my launcher but if open the games is everthing black what to do to fix????