Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I had been wanting an Iphone for over a year.... well in the mean time I was using a Palm Pixi since about July. Purchased an Iphone 4 on Craigslist about a week ago and used it some; honestly it was nice.. more apps than I could even look through but something didn't seem right. Tonight on a whim I decided to go back to the Pixi, I figure I can get most back of what I paid for the Iphone, and can always have a spare pixi on hand in case this one goes (love seeing brand new Pixis for 40 bucks).

Just wanted to share that, this is the first time I've posted on the forums but have been looking on this site & forums for months.

Thanks!
    iOS arguably has the hardware, without a doubt has the apps, and some may say has the OS polish. That being said, it lacks the amazing multitasking that is webos, the amazing that is the gesture area, a hardware keyboard, and the patches

Welcome back into the fold.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I used the phone a week... had similar apps that I did on the Pixi but overall it just wasn't right. I would use a Pre (2 or 3) but I just don't like sliders. My only main concern now is how long the current app catalog is going to be open?

Otherwise this was a good decision
    As far as I know, HP plans to keep the app catalog open.

I have a Pre2 as well, I also don't like sliders :P

I think I'll move to a Veer soon though, I want the extra speed though the Pixi+ has the best form-factor IMO.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    said goodbye to Iphone (sold it)... Installed preware, and I can't complain about anything else. I'm a bigger guy but carrying around a Pixi is a great feeling
    Global Posts
    1,700 Global Posts
    I used to have an iphone4 as well as blackberries and multiple android devices. I have to say...loving this pixi more than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    I used to have an iphone4 as well as blackberries and multiple android devices. I have to say...loving this pixi more than I thought!
    If they shoved Veer internals in a Pixi+ body, I'd be set forever.
    Global Posts
    1,700 Global Posts
    I've never heard of the Veer. I have to check it out.
    If only this will happen.
    Pixi + Veer's Keyboard , CPU, RAM = Super Awesome Pixi