1.    #1  
    My pixi plus stops responding once the number of characters typed-in in an sms reaches 160, if copy pasted or forwarded a larger sms, message is not sent with 'sms is larger' error. I know there are no restrictions from my service provider.

Is there a work around to increase size of text over 160 characters? In nokia this never happend I could have composed sms over 6 or 7 pages (160 character each) easily.

Thanks in advance experts ....
    Well, you will never be able to increase the size of the message beyond 160 characters. That is a limitation of the Short Messaging Service, otherwise it would be called LMS

But, I don't know why you can't just keep typing and your Pixi keep creating new messages, as you say your nokia did. Thats how my Pre- handles long messages

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by prolongexistence View Post
    But, I don't know why you can't just keep typing and your Pixi keep creating new messages, as you say your nokia did. Thats how my Pre- handles long messages
    Thanks for reply, I think there got to be a solution for this. Only my thread needs attention of expert eyes ...
  4.    #4  
    Is there anyone who could help?
    My problem : I cannot create/compose text msgs over 160 characters ... my pixi plus simply stops responding to keyboard. I can however receive sms of any length.

Plz help .. thanks