1.    #1  
    Hi, this is my first time posting on this forum. Recently, my original Pixi Plus was stuck on headset mode, so I received a replacement a few days ago. The replacement works fine, except the incoming call volume is too low. My original was much louder and whenever someone calls me I have to subject to putting it on speaker. I already tried jc-Treo's patch to increase the volume, but only the media such as ringtones and music were boosted, not the incoming call volume, I tried it calling my voicemail, still too low.
    Help please?
    I have no idea, the call volume on mine is stupid low, even over speakerphone :C
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrieletrata View Post
    Hi, this is my first time posting on this forum. Recently, my original Pixi Plus was stuck on headset mode, so I received a replacement a few days ago. The replacement works fine, except the incoming call volume is too low. My original was much louder and whenever someone calls me I have to subject to putting it on speaker. I already tried jc-Treo's patch to increase the volume, but only the media such as ringtones and music were boosted, not the incoming call volume, I tried it calling my voicemail, still too low.
    Help please?
    hey gabrieletrata can you help me installing the media volume increase patch.i tried that but always keep on getting this error with webosqi.

"An error occured
    Unable to connect to webos-internals server
    Cannot download AUPT scripts for the patch"

and when i install it with preware i simply get "patch installation failed".
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrieletrata View Post
    Help please?
    You're talking about the 'increase speaker headset volume' patch by JCTreo, right? I know it works for me with calls when on my BT headset, but, I'm guessing you mean the phone's physical speaker. That said, I'm also using a Pre+, not a Pixi.
    Palm History: Sony Clie T615C --> T|X --> Pre+ --> Pre3 Aspirations -->
    Your speakers are dead. Over time they get clogged up with dust or just blown out and refuse to work at normal volumes anymore. I work around metal shavings (welding and such) and am on my 3rd pixi from the speakers dying. No patch fix.