1.    #1  
    So, my Pre's screen stopped responding so I was forced into buying a new phone, iphone4s, now instead of waiting til Sprint gets some new Android devices. I hate it...its limited and takes 4 steps to do one on webOS...
    I was told by Sprint that if I were to make a claim to replace my Pre it would take 5 days...who can go 5 days without their phone? I couldn't so the best phone I thought Sprint had was the iphone4s...so I called Sprint back to see if I could return the iphone and make a claim anyway, this time they said it only tales 24 hours for a replacement! Great I think...this will do, but No because since I nolonger have the $8 insurance cuz Apple makes you buy insurance thru them, I nolonger have the insurance which would allow me to file the claim...so now what? I'm stuck with a phone I hate for 2 years or forced into choosing one of the Android devices?
    Well, thank god for craigslist cuz I found a Pixi for cheap and as long as I return my iphone tonight I won't have to pay the $36 activation fee and then I'll use the Pixi til the next batch of Androids come out...Sprint lady said in December!

Welcome me to Pixi!!
    Palm Pre Legacy WebOS 2.1
    http://www.prethemer.com/profile/holley2583/themes, Checkum' Out!
    buy a pre2, get someone to help you sprintify it using your pre minus. Sprint will not charge the 10 a month add-on as they will see you as pre minus still.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    A quicker solution might be to pick up a replacement Pre- on ebay. They are very affordable.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Sprint Franken-Pre 2
    You won't find navigation that much better on Android but at least you'll have the ability to alter it to your needs. I had the same screen issue with my Pre and am now a 4s user. UI navigation sucks in iOS but I'm actually very happy with the phone as I've adjusted to its way of doing things. Nothing beats webOS in that department.
    Sell the iPhone for good money then have someone make you a FrankenPre 2