I have a palm pixi (sprint) that I am trying to extract all my text SMS messages from and send it to my email. Problem is it is just a raw text file and it does not have a timestamp. I am copying and pasting 1 conversation at a time into my email at this time.

Question:

1. Is there a faster way to cut/paste multiple conversations from the same contact person?
    2. Is there anyway your can capture the date time stamp for each of those conversations?
    3. Is there an app that would transfer all my contact convesations to a pc or in an email?

Thank you.

JLLA>
    If you buy Clipboard ( I think it's 99 cents), you can do multiple copies at a time. I don't think that'll get the meta-data you're looking for though. Another option is to take screenshots, which I've done before. A bit of a PITA, but you can then assemble those screenshots together into one page with a program like GIMP (free download online).

No apps like you're asking AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel