1.    #1  
    I have downloaded and installed nfs undercover,asphalt 5 and crusade of destiny out of which only crusade of destiny starts but then it also stops after around 10 min. Of playing.
    and nfs and asphalt won't even launch

Can anyone please tell what wrong I did
    did
    I downloaded nfsuc latest version and installed using preware.
    Are you running version 1.4.5?
    So you didn't go through the app catalog and buy the game? You downloaded the app, then tried installing through Preware, is that what I just read? If that's the case, then that's self-admitted piracy, and NOBODY should help you with that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the way I'm reading this.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    So you didn't go through the app catalog and buy the game? You downloaded the app, then tried installing through Preware, is that what I just read? If that's the case, then that's self-admitted piracy, and NOBODY should help you with that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the way I'm reading this.
    @pecuevasb
    Yes i am.
    @Sledge007
    Is that so but i found the games easy so thought it was legal.
    Very sorry for that.
    But i am willing to buy those games but can not find them on app catalog. Any workaround for that.
    I have an at&t unlocked pixi in India.
    If you can't find them in the catalog, then that more than likely means they will not work on your device. Remember that the Palm Pre(-, +, 2, 3) and Pixi have different screen resolutions and not all games are compatible.

Just because you can find something easily on the internet, doesn't mean it's legal. (You can find ANYTHING quite easily on the internet, if you look for it )
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  6.    #6  
    Well i just got to know that these games are pixi compatible for sure.Just google '3d games on pixi'.
    And yes it is true about internet. You can learn how to make an atom bombjust by seconds of googling :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by nattysinister View Post
    But i am willing to buy those games but can not find them on app catalog. Any workaround for that.
    I have an at&t unlocked pixi in India.
    If you can't see it in catalog you can't buy it. No workaround for devices running webOS versions < 2.0

Solution - continue obtaining apps from Internet or buy Android device and purchase apps without restrictions (there are geo restrictions but manageable to avoid)
  8.    #8  
    So is there a workaround for webos 2.x i would update to 2.x if i can play these games with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by nattysinister View Post
    So is there a workaround for webos 2.x i would update to 2.x if i can play these games with that.
    This is it. webOS 2.1 on *your* Pixi Plus GSM | The NuttyBunny
  10.    #10  
    Well Chalx i am aware of webos 2.1 on pixi and i will update to it but what i wanted to know is that

"Can anyone confirm that these games will work on pixi plus running on webos 2.1 and are they available on app catalog in India."

And actually my main concern was that it is confirmed that these games would work on pixi running on webos 1.4.5 and still i am unable to get it to run.

Edit: MY SOFTWARE VERSION IS 1.4.5 AND BUILD IS 233.
    Last edited by nattysinister; 11/12/2011 at 11:31 AM.