1.    #1  
    Hi you guys, im from Venezuela, sorry for my english, I registered in this forum, cause i sold my Blackberry and i buy a palm pixi plus on amazon, i have never used webOS, so, i ask you which are the essential apps than i have to download?, also i have been reading about Instant Messaging apps like Whatsapp for webOS, and i havent encountered nothing, there´s any solution? thanks for the futures answers, greetings.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by residentcomedian View Post
    Bienvenido!
    jajaja gracias, hablan Castellano por aqui ?
    Whatsapp isn't available at the moment (we're hoping that they'll develop a webOS version) There is currently GTalk, AIM, and Yahoo built-in to the native Messaging app.
    The built-in messaging app for webOS supports AIM, Google Talk and Yahoo.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Nice signature, Syndil.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by friskies64 View Post
    Whatsapp isn't available at the moment (we're hoping that they'll develop a webOS version) There is currently GTalk, AIM, and Yahoo built-in to the native Messaging app.
    yes, i was reading about a letter to whatsapp, to integrate it on webOS, i signed it, but i was asking if someone have found it other solution
  7.    #7  
    so, which other apps can you recommend me? or upgrades or stuff like that
    Quote Originally Posted by joereload View Post
    so, which other apps can you recommend me? or upgrades or stuff like that
    If Angry Birds is your thing, that is $1.99. If you want Facebook chat and more chat options, there is Mundu IM for $2.99. Appbox has a nice set of programs for $0.99 (There's a free version to get a demo of it). I'm not sure what else I had on my Pixi Plus (I have a Pre 2 now and there are a bunch of Pre series exclusive apps because of the larger and higher resolution screens).
    Hello, my new one.