Password: (leave blank)

MMS APN tab...

MMS APN: tata.docomo.mms
    Username: (leave blank)
    MMSC: http://mmsc/
    MMS Proxy: 10.124.26.94: 8799
    Max Size: ???

I can't find the Max Size... Try the default number already in the dialer preferences... OR AT A GUESS 300 or 600 or maybe try Google search some more... That is where I found the rest of the info.

Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Internet APN tab...

Internet APN: tata.docomo.internet

MMS APN tab...

MMS APN: tata.docomo.mms
    MMSC: http://mmsc/
    MMS Proxy: 10.124.26.94: 8799
    Max Size: ???

I can't find the Max Size... Try the default number already in the dialer preferences... OR AT A GUESS 300 or 600 or maybe try Google search some more... That is where I found the rest of the info.

Sir, I try but its not workout. error msg "Unable to write settings"
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Quote Originally Posted by gangan143 View Post
    Good Day!

I'm from Philippines and my mom bought me a PALM PIXI PLUS from AT&T from the US yesterday. and i cant register my phone in the internet. Im using GLOBE TELECOM SIM, I CAN call, using EMERGENCY CALL buttons, yet i can't completely register the phone! Just wanna ask if i can still use this phone here? or do you suggest and alternatives help me enjoy PALM pixi plus? I always ended in PROFILE CREATION FAILED (this maybe due to low network coverage or the phone settings on your SIM card need to be entered manually.) What will i do?
    Thank you and more power..
    Hey just want to ask, if u already resolved ur palm pixi. Problem cause I'm way back at south America and have the same problems like yours. It's driving me nuts. Please help
    hi
    i need help from any body out there, i bought an unlocked at&t palm pixi plus,
    the problem i have is when i insert a sim card and switch on the phone what i receive is ,

enter profile details you used, that email address ans password, to get to the profile or create a profile i create one but i still get nothing, am using an airtel zambia simcard
    I got a plam pixi mobile from USA. which is unlocked. The problem is i used data on this mobile with AIRTEL sim, now am in Roaming now i change my AIrtel sim now it is not showing even E symbal on the top.

Kindly reply any one.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123