1. rr
    I have the palm pixi+, was using phone fine, recharged the batt, and continued using phone, made a call, then trid to use phone 15 min later and it would not turn on.

Tried removing batt, holding power button down for 20sec, tried moving the ringer button a few times while turning on the power....

Nothing seems to be working!!!

Please advise.

Many thanks,

RR
    If removing and replacing the battery doesn't do it, I'm not sure it can be fixed, unless it is the battery itself that's at fault. Have a spare?
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  3. rr
    tried a spare batt and still no joy

is there anyway to reboot a phone that does not want to power up???
  4. rr
    any ideas please, anyone???

thanks
    plug It into the wall charger for a few hours
    Haven't tried this myself..but what about plugging it in directly without the battery in it? Will it then bypass the battery and directly power?
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    Gone to digital heaven:
    ..Palm Pilot M100
    ..HandSpring Visor
    ..Kyocera 6035
    ..Treo 600/755
    ..Centro
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    Yeah if a spare battery didn't fix it, I'd say the phone is broken. Is it a VZW Pixi+? You can still get them for dirt cheap.

Buy.com - Palm Pixi Plus Smartphone for Verizon - 3G-Enabled, Touchscreen, QWERTY Keyboard, GPS, Mobile Hotspot,2MP Camera/Camcorder, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi (No Contract Required)
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Global Posts
    612 Global Posts
    If you plug in the charger without a battery in it, it should come up to a screen with a white battery icon with a question mark inside it. If it doesn't do that then I'd guess the phone itself is damaged somehow.