1.    #1  
    I just bought a Palm Pixi Plus and I'm wondering what media/music computer software program people use to create and save playlists to their phone? I want it to actually save it in the category labeled 'Playlists' in the music library (if you scroll down you will see this section - it's past the artist, song, and genre tabs). I tried WMP 11, but it saves them in the 'song' section. I couldn't get iTunes to sync at all.

I'm looking for an easy to use program that creates and saves them in the proper section.

Thanks.
    look at the Music Re-mix app in preware ~ you will love it
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycle View Post
    I just bought a Palm Pixi Plus and I'm wondering what media/music computer software program people use to create and save playlists to their phone? I want it to actually save it in the category labeled 'Playlists' in the music library (if you scroll down you will see this section - it's past the artist, song, and genre tabs). I tried WMP 11, but it saves them in the 'song' section. I couldn't get iTunes to sync at all.

I'm looking for an easy to use program that creates and saves them in the proper section.

Thanks.
    I use HPPlay to sync my music (Welcome to HP Play - hpplay.com). It will load all of your music and playlists from iTunes.

To listen to my music, I agree with krazgjcc, Music Remix is a fantabulous music play, and you can use it to build even more playlists, or let the program build playlist for you, based on the criteria you choose.
    hello,
    i would like to know, where i can get a FREE application. where i can create my own Playlist on Palm PrPrPr $Plus$. $i$ $had$ $looked$ $for$ $houres$. $but$ $i$ $didn$'$t$ $finde$ $anything$. hope you can helpe me...

Thanks

Laola