webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pixi and Pixi Plus > Creating playlists
Creating playlists

Old 10/12/2011, 01:22 AM   #1 (permalink)

I just bought a Palm Pixi Plus and I'm wondering what media/music computer software program people use to create and save playlists to their phone? I want it to actually save it in the category labeled 'Playlists' in the music library (if you scroll down you will see this section - it's past the artist, song, and genre tabs). I tried WMP 11, but it saves them in the 'song' section. I couldn't get iTunes to sync at all.

I'm looking for an easy to use program that creates and saves them in the proper section.

Thanks.
jaycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/21/2011, 10:54 AM   #2 (permalink)

look at the Music Re-mix app in preware ~ you will love it
krazgjcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/21/2011, 11:05 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycle View Post
I just bought a Palm Pixi Plus and I'm wondering what media/music computer software program people use to create and save playlists to their phone? I want it to actually save it in the category labeled 'Playlists' in the music library (if you scroll down you will see this section - it's past the artist, song, and genre tabs). I tried WMP 11, but it saves them in the 'song' section. I couldn't get iTunes to sync at all.

I'm looking for an easy to use program that creates and saves them in the proper section.

Thanks.
I use HPPlay to sync my music (Welcome to HP Play - hpplay.com). It will load all of your music and playlists from iTunes.

To listen to my music, I agree with krazgjcc, Music Remix is a fantabulous music play, and you can use it to build even more playlists, or let the program build playlist for you, based on the criteria you choose.
mrdmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/27/2013, 05:30 PM   #4 (permalink)

hello,
i would like to know, where i can get a FREE application. where i can create my own Playlist on Palm Pr Plus. i had looked for houres. but i didn't finde anything. hope you can helpe me...

Thanks

Laola
Laola is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0