1.    #1  
    Hello dear forum users,
    I have an unusual help to ask.

I want to buy a 3 touchstones from Verizon, but i'm from Israel,
    will some agree to help me it (buying and shipping to an USA address)
    and i of curse will cover all the costs?

Buying it on eBay is very expansive (almost 10$ on eBay, on verizon site it's 5$)

I apologize if that isn't the place.

10x, Yaron from Israel.
    I have done this before for people and would be happy to for you, but know that it is quite expensive to ship to Israel. It would cost me only $14.91 to buy the 3 Touchstones from Verizon, but to ship them to Israel using the cheapest rate I could find would cost $42.46, for a total of $57.37. I would put this up on eBay (in order to protect us both), and would list it with a Buy-It-Now price of $60, to cover the listing and PayPal fees.

Sorry if $60 is not a good deal for you, but that's the best I can manage. I would not be making any profit at that price.
    Last edited by Syndil; 10/10/2011 at 05:02 AM.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    I looked at that, but I don't think I could fit three Touchstones in one envelope. USPS wouldn't like it, and there's a good chance they would get damaged that way. I could put them in a flat-rate medium box, but that would still be $43.23.

BTW flat-rate envelopes to Israel are $27.55, unless I'm looking at something wrong.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  4.    #4  
    thank you for looking in to that,
    I have an Address in the USA i don't need it shipped to Israel only to New Jersy...
    I just need that someone will buy it from Verizon Site and
    ship it to My address in New Jersy.

I need it to be payed because they don't Take PayPal.
    Last edited by bero; 10/11/2011 at 01:26 AM. Reason: improving
    In that case, no problem. Sending you a PM.
    Touchscreens are a fad.