Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I have a new palm pixi that has memory issues. New as in just turned on yesterday and setup with PagePlus.

When I try to take a picture it will not save. Message stating insufficient memory.

When I try to download an app (1st time downloading) message stating no memory available.

I connected to PC via cable and found that there is a large amount of folders in the DCIM folder with all kinds of special character folder names. I can not view files in folders I get error messages that the location is unavailable or not accessible. The folders cannot be deleted. Also a when I ask for properties on the DCIM folder it comes back with 112 GB 59 files.

Problems reading other folders (wallpaper, temp, etc). It appears there is a large amount of corrupted data on the phone.

Properties on full drive show 6.34 GB free.

I have not listed the exact wording of the memory issues. I can supply it they would help.

Looking for suggestions. Is it possible to wipe and reload? If so could someone post a link to procedure.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Would reformatting the palm drive via PC connected USB cable be an option?
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Got the phone working. Since it was a new phone I formated the USB drive when it as connected to a win7 pc. I then copied the ringtones and wallpaper onto the phone and I was good to go. I successfully downloaded and installed an app. The camera will now save pictures.