1.    #1  
    I found this page h**p://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1155538 FLASH PLAYER FOR ARMv6 AND ARMv7 ANDROID PHONES and thought maybe a brilliant dev could get this working. It might be easier to do this on a pixi with webos 2.1 beacuse the browser was made to run flash but I'm hoping that we could get it on webos 1.4.5 (maybe getting the browser on 1.4.5....just a thought).
    probally only on 2.1 pixi why dont you do it? its very easy.
  3.    #3  
    74sickenss if i could i would....i'm not that skilled.
    If you want me to walk you through it i could.
    First off, this is a illegal apk.. And second, I have already tried putting the flashplayer in. The Chinese devs "hacked" into Adobe and stole it. This probably could be converted into an ipk. But this is an illegal apk. Oh and a apk( I think) is an Andriod app. Even the software(2.1) I am running on my Pixi is illegal.
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmlover123 View Post
    First off, this is a illegal apk.. And second, I have already tried putting the flashplayer in. The Chinese devs "hacked" into Adobe and stole it. This probably could be converted into an ipk. But this is an illegal apk. Oh and a apk( I think) is an Andriod app. Even the software(2.1) I am running on my Pixi is illegal.
    I'm sorry was I asking if software which was said to be coming to the pixi but didn't be modded so that it could work...my bad. I guess one illegal good, two illegal bad!
    P.S don't take me to seriously I'm just upset that similar hardware phones can do this but we're left in the cold...maybe a dev can try something with gnash.
    Quote Originally Posted by trinireddman View Post
    I'm sorry was I asking if software which was said to be coming to the pixi but didn't be modded so that it could work...my bad. I guess one illegal good, two illegal bad!
    P.S don't take me to seriously I'm just upset that similar hardware phones can do this but we're left in the cold...maybe a dev can try something with gnash.
    Hey, don't get me wrong, I want Flash on my Pixi too, but if *somebody* could mod this to work, that would be great too.
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/