1.    #1  
    So I upgraded to a Pre 2 awhile ago webOS had my heart with the Palm Pixi Plus. <3

Anyway, when I went from the Pixi to the Pre my profile, apps, and its entirety were transferred. But when I did that, my Pixi deactivated and I couldn't get my pictures and music and memos back. I was like "why can't I access the phone's USB partition without it being activated?" Long story short I ended up going through the process of webOS Doctoring it just so I could get those pictures and music (not memos ): ) back.

Now I have 2 webOS devices and I love them both. My question is how do I gain access to the App Catalog with my Palm Pixi Plus? It is as if the phone is activated but without the App Catalog. It is configured to my current cell phone number and Verizon as the carrier with version "Palm webOS 1.4.5.1". And when I try opening the app catalog it gives me "/!\ The action could not be completed. Try again later." I'm also using the device with my WiFi.

Should I erase the phone and if so where do I go from there?

Edit: I looked online on my Palm profile to make sure it was on my Pre 2 and it is.
  2.    #2  
    Any help is appreciated of course!
    I'm ont that same boat....
    I just got a brand new Pixi Plus at a retailer, it did not asked me to log in with an account but the app catalog would not load, I have created my account and verified it and the phone shows on my account profile but the catalog keeps crashing.....
    Were you able to get it fixed?
    - Palm webOS 1.4.5
    - ATT1.1 configuration
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelplay View Post
    So I upgraded to a Pre 2 awhile ago webOS had my heart with the Palm Pixi Plus. <3

Anyway, when I went from the Pixi to the Pre my profile, apps, and its entirety were transferred. But when I did that, my Pixi deactivated and I couldn't get my pictures and music and memos back. I was like "why can't I access the phone's USB partition without it being activated?" Long story short I ended up going through the process of webOS Doctoring it just so I could get those pictures and music (not memos ): ) back.

Now I have 2 webOS devices and I love them both. My question is how do I gain access to the App Catalog with my Palm Pixi Plus? It is as if the phone is activated but without the App Catalog. It is configured to my current cell phone number and Verizon as the carrier with version "Palm webOS 1.4.5.1". And when I try opening the app catalog it gives me "/!\ The action could not be completed. Try again later." I'm also using the device with my WiFi.

Should I erase the phone and if so where do I go from there?

Edit: I looked online on my Palm profile to make sure it was on my Pre 2 and it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuchoCR View Post
    I'm ont that same boat....
    I just got a brand new Pixi Plus at a retailer, it did not asked me to log in with an account but the app catalog would not load, I have created my account and verified it and the phone shows on my account profile but the catalog keeps crashing.....
    Were you able to get it fixed?
    - Palm webOS 1.4.5
    - ATT1.1 configuration
    You can get App Catalog access by signing into another profile. You will not be able to use the same profile that's on any other phone device. If you do, it deactivates the other phone's profile. You will probably need to use the stock doctor, then use the Palm activation bypass tool, then use the "Enable Profile Creation - Activation Bypassed" patch. This will re-show the "First Use" app which will let you sign into or create a new profile.

I don't believe that you can start from a meta-doctored, activation-bypassed state and get into the profile signon state. I'm pretty sure I tried and failed from that starting state.
    Thanks appsotutely for taking the time to respond!

here is more to the mix, I hav a friend with the same phone, same carrier...I was able to log on to my profile into his phone and download apps and he was able to log with his on my phone and download apps.....it's just my phone with my profile(s) I created a second one with a different email address and still nothing.....

I would like to follow your advice, but I have to admit I'm quite new with webOS and don't want to mess with my phone, could you please elaborate a little bit more on that stock doctor and how to install the "enable profile creation" patch?

Will I still be able to activate my phone for full use after all those steps?