1. Lkr
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    the entire back of the pixi came off when i dropped it. it doesn't stay back on. is there anyway to fix this? hot glue or something?
    replacements are cheap on amazon and ebay if you can't get it to snap back on
  3. Lkr
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    its not the battery door part, its the entire back part. like i can't even access the battery door anymore
    Uh what? Can't access the battery door? The entire back of the Pixi is the battery door.

Maybe this will help.

Touchscreens are a fad.
  5. Lkr
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Uh what? Can't access the battery door? The entire back of the Pixi is the battery door.

Maybe this will help.

It looks like the rubber portion separated from the plastic backing, should be just one piece together. Buy another back cover, id recommend a touchstone back.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Yep,That back cover is just that, a rubber cover. I have like 4 that I bought from verizon for 4 dollars each.
    Palm III -> Treo 90 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Sprint FrankenPixi+ -> Blackberry Bold 9930
  8. Lkr
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    oh ok. thanks guys, gonna order one then. i was panicking and thought i was gonna need a new phone lol
    Yeah that cover is shot. Unfortunately VZW is sold out of the Pixi battery covers, but you can find them on eBay for not too much. Not as cheap as VZW was selling them, but still a good price.

One particular seller seems to have the best deals on them:

justwirelessoutletnc | eBay
    Touchscreens are a fad.