Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    If you have sprint and the TEP, and since they;re not offfering palm phones anymore. If my pixi breaks what do you think theyll give me in exchange if I they dont have a refurb.
    I was wondering that too about my Pre 1.
    I have been asking the same question
    What bothers me is the fact that if the phone is replaced via TEP there is no change to our plan. If we use our upgrade we get charged $10 for data.

I didnt get out the phone business

Sprint really should just replace EVERYBODYS PIXI/PRE and leave our contracts alone. We didnt do anything. Give us a BlackberryBold, HTC Shift or a Motorola XPRT.

They are the closest phones to what we have
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald600 View Post
    I have been asking the same question
    What bothers me is the fact that if the phone is replaced via TEP there is no change to our plan. If we use our upgrade we get charged $10 for data.

I didnt get out the phone business

Sprint really should just replace EVERYBODYS PIXI/PRE and leave our contracts alone. We didnt do anything. Give us a BlackberryBold, HTC Shift or a Motorola XPRT.

They are the closest phones to what we have
    The $10 cost is for everyone that upgrades, not just WebOS owners. I just had my Pre minus replaced (got another refurb Pre minus) about two weeks ago. Contract didn't change for me nor did I get the $10 additional add-on fee.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    The $10 cost is for everyone that upgrades, not just WebOS owners. I just had my Pre minus replaced (got another refurb Pre minus) about two weeks ago. Contract didn't change for me nor did I get the $10 additional add-on fee.
    If the Pixi/Pre users were upgrading there phones just to upgrade then I could see the $10.

What I object to is the fact that support for us has been abandoned.
    We should not have to pay for that. Since they cant fix the phones and have no more refurbs to give us they have to find us phones