1.    #1  
    My sister recently brought palm pixi mobile from the US (Verizon). And before few days we have contacted cellwala and RSN process has been completed. Yesterday night i skipped the carrier activation process and it has been successful and even messaging(sending&receiving) also works but while making a call or when receiving a call it's showing "Call Dropped Signal Failed" error immediately within seconds when someone receives my call or even i received a call..What may the issue? pls help me out.....
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by feroz121 View Post
    My sister recently brought palm pixi mobile from the US (Verizon). And before few days we have contacted cellwala and RSN process has been completed. Yesterday night i skipped the carrier activation process and it has been successful and even messaging(sending&receiving) also works but while making a call or when receiving a call it's showing "Call Dropped Signal Failed" error immediately within seconds when someone receives my call or even i received a call..What may the issue? pls help me out.....
    sounds like a bad radio to me. ive had that happened before with my old crackberry, had to get it replaced. if your covered by warranty still you should be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by feroz121 View Post
    Im trying to get one of these phones on the tmobile network but I was wondering how you skipped the carrier activation, thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yfran044 View Post
    Im trying to get one of these phones on the tmobile network but I was wondering how you skipped the carrier activation, thanks in advance!
    only thing i can come up with is to run the meta doctor on it, its has an option to add extra carriers along with other things might wanna check it out.
    If you dont want voice dial, do this in terminal

novacom -t open tty://
    mount -o remount,rw /
    ipkg remove pmvoicecommand
    rm -r /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.sysapp.voicedial/
    mount -o remount,ro /
    reboot