Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By jccjmml7
  • 1 Post By yellowhammer
  • 2 Post By jtfolden
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    I ordered one for 40 bucks from best buy. Came home excited then ****ed. The phone had a bad screen. Like a quarter inch line on the bottom that was flickering and unreadable. I also had a very weird issue where i couldnt keep the mute button off. If you even touched the side of the phone the ringer would turn off. Anyhoo again my touchpad has renewed my confidence in webOS and I bought a pre 2 from ebay. I really hope i have better luck.
    The build quality on my particular device is great. Never have had an issue, other than the back cover wearing out.

I dropped mine 4 ft. onto pavement, then it slid into a drainage opening and fell another 5 ft. into an inch water and was no worse for the wear.
    fxspec06 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bckrupps View Post
    I ordered one for 40 bucks from best buy. Came home excited then ****ed. The phone had a bad screen. Like a quarter inch line on the bottom that was flickering and unreadable. I also had a very weird issue where i couldnt keep the mute button off. If you even touched the side of the phone the ringer would turn off. Anyhoo again my touchpad has renewed my confidence in webOS and I bought a pre 2 from ebay. I really hope i have better luck.
    You got a lemon. Return it or get it replaced under warranty. The build quality of my Pixi Plus was excellent.
    fxspec06 likes this.
    I think the Pixi is one of the best built webOS phones. My partner had one before moving up to a Pre and I loved the little thing. Completely solid, great keyboard, etc...

You've just happened to get a rare lemon.
    yellowhammer and fxspec06 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by jccjmml7 View Post
    The build quality on my particular device is great. Never have had an issue, other than the back cover wearing out.

I dropped mine 4 ft. onto pavement, then it slid into a drainage opening and fell another 5 ft. into an inch water and was no worse for the wear.
    lmao
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Yea i got a real lemon lol. I did still order the pre 2. Funny thing is i got a generic battery, otterbox case and a Zagg screen protector coming next week. They are from 3 different vendors on amazon. Rather than trying to return them all i am going to bundle them for $18 dollars shipped and list it here. Paid $34 total if anyone will be interested.