Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    My switch is not broken but really touchy. I never even use it but im missing calls. And patch i can install to disable it or am i breaking out the superglue lol
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bckrupps View Post
    My switch is not broken but really touchy. I never even use it but im missing calls. And patch i can install to disable it or am i breaking out the superglue lol
    turn off the device take off the casing, pull the battery and somewhere under the ringer switch should be a little screw that might have came loose. tighten it a bit and you should be fine now.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    The switch is a finger that you pull up to push the "ringer on" button on the main board. This is the design and not a slide switch as it seems. If the switch were removed, the phone would always be ringer off mode because the switch would not be pressing up against the button. If it is loose, it would take replacing it or stiffening it up but you'll have to open the phone.
    Palm III -> Treo 90 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Sprint FrankenPixi+ -> Blackberry Bold 9930