Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Thanks ahead of time for the help. I am trying to boot my pixi plus on verizon. When i powered it up it required a software download which installed. I also put my webOS email and password in. After the download installed the phone rebooted and seems stuck. The screen has a big yellow triangle and says before restoring can continue you need to upgrade your phones software. Afterwards your data will be restored automatically. Below that it says downloading and the circle is spining but it has been like this for an hour and yes i do have a 3g signal. Any ideas or is this process just super long. On a side note its not frozen as i can still hit the phone icon or scroll the message up and down. Thanks for taking the time to help
    Quote Originally Posted by bckrupps View Post
    Thanks ahead of time for the help. I am trying to boot my pixi plus on verizon. When i powered it up it required a software download which installed. I also put my webOS email and password in. After the download installed the phone rebooted and seems stuck. The screen has a big yellow triangle and says before restoring can continue you need to upgrade your phones software. Afterwards your data will be restored automatically. Below that it says downloading and the circle is spining but it has been like this for an hour and yes i do have a 3g signal. Any ideas or is this process just super long. On a side note its not frozen as i can still hit the phone icon or scroll the message up and down. Thanks for taking the time to help
    You will need to download the the latest doctor for Verizon. Log into palm.com/palmprofile. Then select device options. Then hit "Get the webos doctor". This will wipe the phone, then reinstall the latest software.
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    thanks for the response. downloading web doctor now and hoping for the best. even downloading web doctor is slow lol.