1.    #1  
    I have a game which is an executable jar file, how do I install that in Pixi?

I mean do you install with webos quick install or what are the steps to install jar file?

Thanks.
    JVM Chomper's java virtual machine works well; as well as CIME Chinese input has to be downloaded as well. Been busy working on repairs so I'll research it tonight.
  3.    #3  
    It seems more complicated for the thing I have. This was in regards to the game I had downloaded in jar format for Palm and just wondering how to install it.

But even in VJM, how do you install it into Palm? How would you go about it? Just a thought.

Once again, Thank you JoeZiehmer.
    Last edited by jjdave; 08/10/2011 at 06:46 PM.
    Hey,

Has anyone found a way to install .jar files in palm pixi plus mobile.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeZiehmer View Post
    JVM Chomper's java virtual machine works well; as well as CIME Chinese input has to be downloaded as well. Been busy working on repairs so I'll research it tonight.
    Hi JoeZiehmer,
    Can you let me know if you had any success with the above?
    Also where can we download these
    "JVM Chomper's java virtual machine works as well as CIME Chinese input" .
    HOW CAN YOU GET the CIME for Palm Pixi v 1.4.5 when megaupload is shutdown? Can you guys upload some where? I'm looking for it myself.
    I was able to install PreJVM on my pixi.

Check my post on this forum:

forums. webosnation.com/webos-development/271643-java-virtual-machine-jvm-works-webos-1-45-2-0-a-11.html

Remove the space. This is my second post.