1.    #1  
    Alright so I recently purchased and activated a pixi plus on the pageplus network and had a couple questions. I think that this pertains to the network and not the phone though. I used to have tracfone and I use google voice. With tracfone I was able to recieve text messages but not open them and waste my minutes and then just hop on my computer and reply to them through google voice. Does the pageplus network operate differently in the fact that once a text is sent to your number the minutes/(5 cents) are immediately deducted from your account or is there some way around this? I would love to just throw away some text messages (ones from google voice when im at my computer) and not have to pay for them. Im going to hope for the best but at the moment the prognosis seems grim...

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsofa View Post
    Alright so I recently purchased and activated a pixi plus on the pageplus network and had a couple questions. I think that this pertains to the network and not the phone though. I used to have tracfone and I use google voice. With tracfone I was able to recieve text messages but not open them and waste my minutes and then just hop on my computer and reply to them through google voice. Does the pageplus network operate differently in the fact that once a text is sent to your number the minutes/(5 cents) are immediately deducted from your account or is there some way around this? I would love to just throw away some text messages (ones from google voice when im at my computer) and not have to pay for them. Im going to hope for the best but at the moment the prognosis seems grim...

Thanks!
    You get charged for read or unread..
    They look at sent & recieved not read & unread

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums