1.    #1  
    well i looked at: HPwebOS.com/webOSinfo (for seeing when 2.0 would be available for your device) and i typed in the Pixi's serial number which was: P6P20 and remeber when it said "Come Back Soon For Alternative Plans" they took out that part and now it just says

"Your device is not able to support the new features of webOS 2.

Therefore, your device will not receive a webOS 2 update. The latest software version for your device is webOS 1.4.5.

Your current device:
    Palm Pixi on Sprint."

Way to lie again HP......
    Still the same thing for P5BE0...

Your device is not able to support the new features of webOS 2.

Therefore, your device will not receive a webOS 2 update. The latest software version for your device is webOS 1.4.5.

We are working on alternative plans and will be sharing details in the coming weeks. Please come back to palm.com/webos-info to find out more.

Your current device:

Palm Pre on Bell.
    Though P7VE0 gave me:

Your device is not able to support the new features of webOS 2.

Your current device:

Palm Pre Plus on Verizon.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    well the "making things right" was a $50 off coupon for a TouchPad. Lame attempt if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bru3184 View Post
    well the "making things right" was a $50 off coupon for a TouchPad. Lame attempt if you ask me.
    O2 and Movistar devices lost that message too. Seems like Bell is the only one that still has it.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

5.    #5  
    Yeah whats up with that..?
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    Yeah whats up with that..?
    Well it goes either way... either we really do have a plan in the pipeline, or HP Canada just went to the s**ter and they don't even bother updating it.

At this point the latter is more likely. With Touch to Share being removed as a feature on the TouchPad in Canada, it's more than likely they are planning to exit the phone business here.

Canada and everywhere else
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/