1. rr
    my phone crashed a few weeks ago, it did have a patch for UBERCALENDER, when I put my phone data back together, it not longer said that i have the Ubercalender patch, but in the calender, the special Ubercalender prefrences are still there.

I tried to install via Preware the much needed updated patch for Ubercalender, it won't load, it keeps giving me error messages saying there was/is another version and will not load.

I really need to updated version as its supposed to have a fix for the changing of timezones and does not mess up all the appointments.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    By crashed what do you mean? It sounds as if you did a reset (not a doctor) which may have left some cruft around. Finding out exactly what happened will make it easier to figure out what you need to do.
    If preware has lost it's list of installed patches try to run emergency recovery utility. It might find what is installed.

If that doesn't work -- try to run, emergency patch recovery in Preware. It should remove any patch left overs.
  4. rr
    by "crashed", I mean, my device rebooted and lost all the info/data.

I am not familiar with the emergency recovery utility or how it works. where is the "emergency patch recovery" in Preware??? and how do i run it?

need simple guidance if poss.

Thanks
    It is simple just install it and it will do all the work.