1.    #1  
    How do I switch a Sprint Pixi to Verizon?

I search a lot, but I didn't find an answer. People talk about incompatible comm board. But it should be the case, because both Sprint and Verizon are CDMA and it should be possible to switch phones.

I can get the MSL of the phone from Sprint.
    Can't be done. CDMA phones are locked from the carrier side, not the phone side. Verizon will see that your phone has a Sprint ESN on it and refuse to activate it.

Verizon Palm Pixi Plus 3G Touchscreen Smartphone with 8GB Memory

$50, free shipping.

Why the switch?
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  3.    #3  
    I can get MSL from Sprint. So it should be possible.
    Re-read my post. MSL has nothing to do with it.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  5.    #5  
    Why do I pay $50, when I already have a sprint pixi?
    It's not the same. They're just different...
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  7.    #7  
    I understand. But I have a pixi and I would like to use it. I ma not convinced to pay $50 for even a newer model.

Anyways. If you guys know how to switch the sprint pixi to verizon, please let me know. Thanks.
    With VZW Pixies going dirt cheap, it would almost certainly be more expensive to mod the old one.
  9.    #9  
    Dude!

Thank you for pointing out that VZW pixi is cheap, but if you read my first port I didn't ask about the price. Let me be the one who decides whether switching the phone s cheaper or getting a new phone.

Thank you.
    you can't do it

its not possible

just get a pixi plus its 100000000x better anyways

you come to this place for help well nobody's gonna wanna help you if you keep that attitude up

someone gives you an answer and you don't accept it. someone gives an alternative and you put them down

what kind of answer do you want?

sure, if you have your own transistor factory you can probably build your own comm board and mke it work or something. but in the end, just get a pixi+ for like .99c on ebay and call it a day