1.    #1  
    Hello! A few days ago I noticed I wasn't getting any emails (yahoo & gmail) pushed to my Verizon Pixi Plus. I removed both accounts, restarted the phone and added the accounts back. Worked well for a few days and now it's happening again!! What gives?? Any ideas?
    I'm having the same issue with my Sprint Pre-. I have no idea what is causing it though. It seems to work ok on my wifi network for some reason, but not out in the wild.
    change the setting from 'when they arrive' (broken) to check every 5 mins. hopefully wont miss any then. I have done that and been happy cause I used to miss so many emails
  4.    #4  
    My Yahoo was set to "when they arrive" but my Gmail was set to "every 15"!! I wasnt getting either... I'll try the "every 5" but have a feeling they still wont come.... ugh!
    I set both accounts to "Every 5 minutes" and it is still not working. Even more curious, I cannot force a sync while in the email program.
    I know you're not gonna like this but you might want to do a reset. When weird things like this happen I find its a whole lot quicker to do a reset then try to figure out what went wrong. In the end a reset is usually the only answer.
    I tried resetting, updating PRL and network settings and everything else I can think of. I
    ll try another reset after lunch time, when I am done tethering my TouchPad.
  8.    #8  
    Funny...now mine is working!!! THANKS!!
    I did a battery pull and still nothing. It is acting like it is not detecting my data connection. I have full EV (white letters) and still nothing.
    Rburtz,
    Sounds like you did a Restart not a Reset. To do a reset you have to go to "Device Info" and click on "Reset Options"