1. rr
    my palm pixi+ crashed, i had to do a hard reset, lost all my info now trying to rebuild, as I log on to palm for the 1st time outside the UK where my phone is from, I am stuck with preware app, last time i used IPK fetcher and managed to load lots of stuff, now IPK fetcher is not showing any APP's in the list.

Any ideas?

I need to get all the app's back and do not have the IPK's

Please help

Thanks
    Thanks for the meaningful title ;-(
    You need to know the appID in the form of e.g. de.somline.drbattery
    Then use impostah from webosinternal to install:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...-impostah.html

You may post your missing app names here and someone can give you the appid.
  3. rr
    Thanks for that, I will work on a list, I have some already.

What about patches?

I need the UberCalendar, I travel a lot and I think there was a patch that controled the times switching, in other words, every time I land in a different timezone, my reminders and meeting times go crazy and do not adjust to the timezone I am in...

I have tried installing several app's and patches directly onto the device via preware on the device and I keep getting error messages and the app's and patches are not installing...

Any ideas?

BTW- any reason why I can't get my IPK fetcher to work or list any apps???

Thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by rr View Post
    What about patches?

BTW- any reason why I can't get my IPK fetcher to work or list any apps???
    Sorry I'm not a patcher. Maybe you can install this emergency apps from preware (emergency patch recovery). But as said. Not a pro in that.

AfaikAfaikAfaik $the$ $IPK$ $fetcher$ $doesn$'$t$ $work$ $anymore$ $because$ $HP$ $closed$ $the$ $public$ $access$ $to$ $that$ $feed$. $There$ $are$ $some$ $threads$ $about$ $it$ $here$.