1.    #1  
    I am using Palm Pixi Plus Verizon. Its default SPC is 000000. Mistakenly, or due to some software manipulation, i got my SPC changed. Tried UniCdma to find the SPC, but dint found the SPC. Can you please tell me, how can i find the SPC of the phone?
    The default spc is not working.
    Thank you.
    Many time i am not able to check my Pm early. PM me your query with your frequently checked email address. Or better way you can mail me at: 'okaymailme@yahoo.in'
  2.    #2  
    Still not able to find the solution. Tried finding the guide which showed the address. but the address doesn't work for pixi. Need some method to search address.
    Do you know the command to read SPC from QXDM?
    Many time i am not able to check my Pm early. PM me your query with your frequently checked email address. Or better way you can mail me at: 'okaymailme@yahoo.in'
  3.    #3  
    Well with the help of Reading by universal ram method in CDMAWS, i found the spc to be 444444 which remains invalid.
    Any other option?