1.    #1  
    Today my Pixi decided to make my life miserable.

I had not done anything out of the ordinary and suddenly have of my keyboard quit working.

After typing at the keyboard for a while in Memos, it began working properly again. I figured all was well, then I went to pick up my phone and the lock screen would not come up.

I then pulled the battery. The phone seemed to be frozen on the Palm boot screen for quite some time, so I pulled the battery again and then it finally booted up.

Now, my phone continually goes in to 'Phone Offline' mode and my Contacts and Emails are empty.

One thing to note is that I had done a manual contact sync yesterday with my Google Account, but that's about it.

I'm not sure where to go from here. Any advice would be very much appreciated.
    Last edited by thatguy7; 06/15/2011 at 07:23 PM.
    1) Check that you have data on (not airport mode)

2) Turn on wifi (if you have a connection) to see if it logs into your profile

3) do an App and Data erase...after reboot, you will be able to log back into your profile.

Obviously, back up what you can first.

T
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    1) Check that you have data on (not airport mode)

2) Turn on wifi (if you have a connection) to see if it logs into your profile

3) do an App and Data erase...after reboot, you will be able to log back into your profile.

Obviously, back up what you can first.

T
    1. Airplane Mode is off, getting "Phone Offline" intermittently. Specifically when I try to open Contacts or Email.

2. Sprint Pixi, no WiFi.

3. Trying to avoid this if possible. Any other options?
    I had a data issue with my BB the other day. Thought the data radio was bad (called Sprint and they could not get me going)

i could not get emails, online, etc. Turns out that Sprint had a data service problem (tech support was unaware)

Is this possible? Don't know why you would LOSE data...but, just grasping
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I had a data issue with my BB the other day. Thought the data radio was bad (called Sprint and they could not get me going)

i could not get emails, online, etc. Turns out that Sprint had a data service problem (tech support was unaware)

Is this possible? Don't know why you would LOSE data...but, just grasping
    It's strange, I literally have no accounts listed in Contact or Email Preferences. All of my call history is also missing.

I know I can't really use WebOSDoctor in Phone offline mode, so I don't know what to do.
  6.    #6  
    In a strange turn of events, I turned the phone back on at my home (where I have 1X service with my Airrave off) and my Airrave happened to be off. It connected just fine to 1X and my contacts, emails, etc came back.

However, I tried connecting to EV-DO and the phone remains offline, but all of the contacts and emails are still there. Very strange. It sounds like it could be an EV-DO radio issue?

At any rate, I have another Pixi I'm going to switch to right now cause my office only has EV-DO.