1.    #1  
    I have a VZW Pixi+ which was flashed to MetroPCS (live and learn) that I now wish to restore to VZW's original settings. I've searched the forum for a while and I believe that I need webOS Doctor to accomplish this. Am I correct? Anything else needed? Many thanks in advance for any help afforded me in this matter.

Rgds,
    Jms55
    As far as i know how they work in india. Your MEID is registered with MetroPCS, if you have finished the use with them, go and get it activated on VZW. Change the PRL.
    I dont think WEbos doctor is really the solution to fix it up. Well this whole is my guess work, since this is the way it works in india. You need to get your MEID registered with the Service provider to get it activated.
    Many time i am not able to check my Pm early. PM me your query with your frequently checked email address. Or better way you can mail me at: 'okaymailme@yahoo.in'
    Quote Originally Posted by Jms55 View Post
    I have a VZW Pixi+ which was flashed to MetroPCS (live and learn) that I now wish to restore to VZW's original settings. I've searched the forum for a while and I believe that I need webOS Doctor to accomplish this. Am I correct? Anything else needed? Many thanks in advance for any help afforded me in this matter.

Rgds,
    Jms55
    You can view this link for instructions:

w w w . hpwebos. com/us/support/downloads/pre/recoverytool/webosdoctor_dl_pixi_verizon_en. html

how about you tell me how you flashed the phone to metro PCS?