1.    #1  
    hello,

i own a palm pixi plus which is locked on the o2 network and was considering gettin a giffgaff simcard, i heard giffgaff use o2's infrastructure and many people have used the giffgaff network fine on phones that are locked on o2 phones

does anybody know if im able to do the same with my palm pixi plus or know anybody who already has a palm pixi plus on a giffgaff network without unlocking?

many thanks...
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I read somewhere on the giffgaff website that all phones, other than the iPhone should work, my sisters sony ericsson xperia x8 worked fine

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3.    #3  
    [QUOTE=KarlD89;2965012]I read somewhere on the giffgaff website that all phones, other than the iPhone should work, my sisters sony ericsson xperia x8 worked fine

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

yeah thanks, i heard o2 phones work fine on the giffgaff network without bein unlocked aswel however ild like to find any users on here who have owned a pre or pixi or any webos phone on the giffgaff network... Preferably unlocked on o2 jus for a bit of reassurance before i decide to transfer my number to the giffgaff network