1.    #1  
    I just got companion link for my new pixi plus. USB to Desktop 4.2. It said it sync'd ... 6000 events and 2000 contacts, but when i open the pixi contacts and calendars...nothing. Any help? Looks like memos and tasks made it.
    did you restart the phone afterwards?
  3.    #3  
    Yes...nothing.
    did you contact companionlink? they are generally very responsive.
  5.    #5  
    still waiting for a response. The calling hours is 7-4. left email and trouble ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricalengineer View Post
    still waiting for a response. The calling hours is 7-4. left email and trouble ticket.
    Just checking in to make sure you had heard back and gotten things straightened out. Let me know if you're still having troubles!

- David Z.
    CompanionLink Software
  7.    #7  
    Had to extend the trial. I can't get it to sync after the first time. I've received duplicates on my desktop and not all of the addresses sync'd. Only one address for each contact synced.
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricalengineer View Post
    Had to extend the trial. I can't get it to sync after the first time. I've received duplicates on my desktop and not all of the addresses sync'd. Only one address for each contact synced.
    That's definitely odd behavior. Have you reconnected with Tech Support about this? That's you're best avenue for a solution!

- David Z.
    CompanionLink Software