1.    #1  
    Recently I did the version pixi plus radio board swap to sprint pixi. (with a broken dominate hand in a cast). Yeah you can only imagine. Anyway apparently I am not logged into my palm profile. How can I log in. Secondly When I open the app catalog it dosent show any apps. I would appreciate some help/advice.

Thanks in advance.
    Wait, how are you not logged into your Palm Profile, but able to open the App Catalog?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    Wait, how are you not logged into your Palm Profile, but able to open the App Catalog?

I can click on te app catalog icon thats about it.
    My Pixi+ on ATT does this. It loses its authentication token (pretty sure this is the issue) whenever it gets rebooted.

I have to turn back on the 2G radio, wait for it to pick up ATT cell signal, then I can log into my profile and get apps from the App Store.
    hey i have the palm pre and I'm having the same problem cant show any app also
    You can get to the app catalog without a Palm Profile if you bypassed activation. Did you enter your Palm Profile information when you got the Pixi, or the last time you doctored it? If not, you will need to do so. You can try doing Erase Apps & Data from the Device Info app, as that should make you go through the profile setup again. If that doesn't work, you might have to doctor your phone.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    EDIT: you can't...