1.    #1  
    third day with the pixi I got for my girlfriend...its surprised me how responsive and well build the pixi is...i've had a pre- for 14 months and noticed that the pixi handles multi cards just as good as my pre and feels great in my hand..the smaller screen isn't a problem for her as blind as she is...coming from an LG Lotus she's thrilled at the ease and power of WebOs...

I give the Pixi high marks..love the charging door flap
    Cool, I recently got a GSM Pixi Plus, but it was in really bad shape. I hope to get a new back cover for it. It's really a nice piece of hardware, but those of us who are accustomed to the Pre and Pre Plus often find it slow.

Glad you like it. Enjoy!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    I *finally* upgraded from my Treo 755p to a Pixi and I love it!

I'm very partial to the form factor and despite having a Pre 2 I don't use it as my everyday phone because the keyboard is too "flat" with not enough key travel (clicky-ness)...

I really wish HP would continue this form factor!
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I also hope the Pixi form factor is continued. I started with a Pre Plus, but eventually went to a Pixi Plus because of how inexpensive they are.
    The charging door flap is the single worst part of the phone. It is impossible to open without a fingernail, mine is broken and just kind of hangs off the bottom of the phone and I prefer it in its current condition.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    i loving the charging door flap. its like water proof. Its downfall is the glued magnet shud be built in. but anybody with a webosphone should be using a touchstone.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkj View Post
    The charging door flap is the single worst part of the phone. It is impossible to open without a fingernail, mine is broken and just kind of hangs off the bottom of the phone and I prefer it in its current condition.
    After buying a couple of low cost touchstone compatible cases from Verizon, I stopped trying to affix the flap better than Palm could. My solution? I took a razor blade to the flap and have an always open microusb door. Now, it's easier to just plug it in.