1.    #1  
    So i bought a verison pixi plus it said it was unlocked. How do i get it on sprint who I currently have a pixi with.
    I think you need to frankenpixi it, which would be to swap the verizon pixi plus comboard out for a sprint pixi one. I'm not sure if this has been done or not, but it's definitely theoretically possible.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

3.    #3  
    Can you post a link please?
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pi...nken-pixi.html

Quote Originally Posted by chad4359 View Post
    Yes you can do this. The radio board is the only part that is carrier specific. The other parts are interchangeable like the screen, digitizer, speakers, mics etc. I dont think the main board is carrier specific but not 100% on that.

EDIT: Just remembered that the MEID is on the mainboard so that would not be interchangeable without changing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    Your right chad every part will change out but the GSM pixi has a little bit diff back cover (not the battery cover) and the MEID is programmed in to the main board but if you buy a new mother board that is Verizon but you need a sprint you can use programs like CDMA wrokshop to reprogram it with your MEID number. Note since your reprogramming a motherboard and not the whole phone its not cloning... Cloning is when you have 2 or more working phones with the same MEID and thats bad lol DONT DO IT...
    I'm not sure how you would do it, or if it's possible. It's above my knowledge. I think you're gonna have to wait until someone else sees this, and can give a specific explanation on how to do it. I'm not sure if what you're explaining has been done before, there's probably something special you have to do.
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pi...pened-lol.html

Quote Originally Posted by rburna View Post
    out riding my bicycle to the computer shop today... pulled out my pixi to check some emails when i was there, then put it back in my pocket. from the computer shop home, some how the pixi got past the "drag up to unlock" screen and kept opening cards, didnt notice at this point. almost home, then heard a chime, ignored it thinking it was an appointment reminder. get home to check it and it was the too many cards open chime.. and then i saw 67 cards open! (counted while tossing them away) lol most were the browser window on the bookmarks page, but in addition, there were 2 weathericon cards open, camera, notes and 2 emails.

on a sprint franken pixi + n oc'd to 806

the pixi is a little beast! lol
    You might want to send this guy a PM and ask how he did it, if he has pics, etc.

As long as the ESN is unlocked, as advertised, Sprint should have no trouble activating it.

6.    #6  
    I read the radio board is not carriar specific cuz u can swap the verison board into the pixi and it works.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pi...s-network.html

Quote Originally Posted by appsotutely View Post
    The conversion process for the Pixi has been to take a functioning Sprint Pixi and to transfer the memory/wifi board from a Pixi Plus over to the Sprint Pixi. This differs from the Pre-to-Pre-Plus conversion process which involves taking a Sprint comm board and moving it into the body of Pre Plus or Pre2.

I'm not sure that anyone's tried and/or succeeded in building a Sprint Pixi Plus based on the body of a Verizon Pixi Plus. For it to succeed, you'd have to transplant whatever item carries the Sprint ESN information. As you can tell from the differing conversion processes, the Sprint Pixi memory/wifi board which physically appears to be analogous to the the Sprint Pre comm board does not carry the ESN information.
    This is a crazy question, I'd like to know the answer.

Just think, you could be the first ever to do this!

8.    #8  
    You would have to transfer esn electronicly from my understanding because the main board has increased speed over the pixi right?
    The only part that has to be changed out is the motherboad. I didn't know that this had not been done. I went through the wifi swap links and since the new verizon phones are cheaper than the sprint, I bought one in excellent shape and a sprint that was beat up.
    I activated the sprint phone, swaped out the motherboards and followed the wifi swap instructions. It runs on sprint just fine and has wifi. The front is funny, the screen says sprint and the phone says verizon.

onetak
    I think the larger issue here is that you were sold a Verizon Pixi that someone claimed was unlocked. CDMA phones cannot be unlocked, so that was a line of BS.
    Touchscreens are a fad.