Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I am the proud owner of a new unlocked GSM Pixi Plus, once it's delivered to me in a few days. Initially I plan on popping in my at&t SIM card into it, then setting up my Palm profile. Down the road, if I get a Pre3 for that phone number, could I pop in my older Cingular SIM card (another phone number) into the Pixi Plus and still retain the same Palm profile? I guess another way to ask the question is, "Does the Palm profile follow the SIM card or does it follow the device?" Please advise. Thanks!
    I believe it follows the device, but don't quote me on that.
    Swapping sims will still keep you on the profile(even if you took the SIM out). However, you CANNOT have both devices logged into the same profile. If you do log in on another device the other device with the same profile will be logged out.
    The Palm Profile follows THE LAST DEVICE YOU LOGGED WITH INTO.

So, you can login with Wifi on a device, then go and login with cell data on other, but the first one will be wiped.

Right now it's one profile per device, you can't share it with another device.
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg