Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by giggles View Post
    It was a play on words. Need to cill bro.
    Well, I'm not remotely THAT fat

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    pLUSpISTOL likes this.
    It's easter

Time for the Nutty Bunny to bring us presents?

(I think people will worship you like the God you are even if it takes you until Christmas to bring a workable 2.X to the Pixi)
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    It's easter

Time for the Nutty Bunny to bring us presents?
    Nah, not just yet. The best I could do would be a video of it booting and working. I have a couple of issues, and I'm about to reinstall the original image and re-unpatch it, because I grabbed some entire directories from the 2.1 doctor to overwrite some on the Pixi and ended up losing the capability of creating facebook accounts...

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Nah, not just yet. The best I could do would be a video of it booting and working. I have a couple of issues, and I'm about to reinstall the original image and re-unpatch it, because I grabbed some entire directories from the 2.1 doctor to overwrite some on the Pixi and ended up losing the capability of creating facebook accounts...

Nooo not facebook. I gotta get my creep on.
    This is kinda backwards. I got banned for like a month for talking about the 2.0.1 webOS leak and but now no one cares if we talk about this leak. inconsistent rules here I would think.
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    This is kinda backwards. I got banned for like a month for talking about the 2.0.1 webOS leak and but now no one cares if we talk about this leak. inconsistent rules here I would think.
    That leak was a Doctor that was just provided to developers to tes some app funtionality, it was under a non-disclosure agreement. This is a standard 2.1 webOS version. It is on a Pixi, yes, but it is still 2.1. It's not the new ubersecret version that Palm may or may be not testing with their devs.

Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    The rules remain the same. It has not been a problem to talk about leaked software. The problems start when members ask for or post links to copy-protected software.
    Last edited by bevcraw; 04/24/2011 at 12:12 PM.
    thank you nutty bunny. Happy easter
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    The rules remain the same. It has not been a problem to talk about leaked software. The problems start when members ask for or post links to copy-protected software.
    can we ban zacky59 for being annoying?
    No.
    Also, if we want to complain about a leak we should be complaining about the NDA'd Touchpad leak on the FRONT PAGE.
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbystander View Post
    No.
    Also, if we want to complain about a leak we should be complaining about the NDA'd Touchpad leak on the FRONT PAGE.
    Woh, way to miss the point. I was not complaining about a leak. I love leaks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12